Driver B
Nobody - Racing incident/too hard to tell
Driver C
Driver A
All of them
Lag
Quote from Falcon140 :That's easy.

B drove in way too hard.

Through, but you also see that the red car also drives too fast into that corner

Damn, wheres the option where you can blame two or more of the drivers? :P
Quote from The Very End :Damn, wheres the option where you can blame two or more of the drivers? :P

Its the 4th option: All of them.
driver b he crashed c then c crashed a..
Quote from skstibi :What was he supposed to do? Not hit the brakes and slide out into a wall?
C was probably going to pull to the inside of A and make a pass. B just hit the brakes way too late and used C to slow him down.

yes i know im wrong b braked to late but i cant change my vote now but yes it is B
Episode 3 is out on Wednesday, but I have no accidents to use! Anyone with any controversial incidents please contact me ASAP with a replay at mp3(dot)astra(at)hotmail(dot)com!
how about STCC races? there are insdents there. or just go on a demo server for an hour
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Episode 3 is out on Wednesday, but I have no accidents to use! Anyone with any controversial incidents please contact me ASAP with a replay at mp3(dot)astra(at)hotmail(dot)com!

i got a good one when i get it.
Well, I still don't have any satisfactory replays! So Episode 3 will be delayed until I have one
Episode 3 will appear on your PC monitors today!
:O
When when when?!

The Blame Game - Episode 2
(61 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG