The online racing simulator
RA Skins
(332 posts, started )
Quote from Tommy V. CZE :and pls tell me, what is the logo in front of bonnet (see attachment), i want to use it for my fo8 skins and i dont know what is it

It's the old Cisco Systems logo.
Quote from Tommy V. CZE :hi Sponge, great work, will you make "Marlboro_instead_of_barcode" version?

and pls tell me, what is the logo in front of bonnet, i want to use it for my fo8 skins and i dont know what is it
/thx geeman

I'll see if I can find some time and (hi-quality) Marlboro logo's are pretty hard to come by)

Quote from geeman1 :It's the old Cisco Systems logo.

Yep I've got an pretty big McLaren poster in my bedroom, so that's where I saw it and why I put it on

It's not an exact replica of the McLaren, but more of an compilation
Quote from Sponge :I'll see if I can find some time and (hi-quality) Marlboro logo's are pretty hard to come by)

i used this one for fo8 skins
Attached files
malbace.psd - 340 KB - 959 views
Quote from Tommy V. CZE :i used this one for fo8 skins

Thanks! I'm seeing a "Marlboro_instead_of_barcode" version in the near future
Well had some time

Here ya go ^.^ "Marlboro_instead_of_barcode"

Have fun!
Attached images
RAC_McLaren7m_L.jpg
RAC_McLaren8m_L.jpg
safe the planet
@sponge: oh love that skin dude very great work

a simple clean rac skin for public use, feel free to add your number

greetz design dudes
it's spelt "save" the planet Caoz
very nice, except for the misspelled save

is the wireframe supposed to be visible too?
I haven't looked ingame yet...

could be possible that it looks cool with the wireframes...
thx dude i have fix that problem, i was too beastly drunk last night :drunk:

greetz caoz

Quote from C40Z :thx dude i have fix that problem, i was too beastly drunk last night :drunk:

greetz caoz

Drunk and able to create a pretty skin? What kind of alcohol are you on? gotta get me some
hahahahha it was some good bottles of carlsberg beer

greetz caoz
wow?
Carl Fogarty's Infostrada Ducati 2002

hope you like
Attached images
InfostradaFoggy.jpg
RAC_InfostradaFoggy.jpg
Quote from Victor :Post skins here for the: RaceAbout

RULES:
  1. ONLY Post Finished Skins
  2. If you have a screenshot, please post the skin file also (not a requirement, but would be nice).
  3. If you have the files hosted elsewhere, please DO NOT use [IMG] tags for screenshots, etc. It will make the thread load slower for 56k users.
  4. Try to keep the chatter to a minimum, new people are viewing this thread to find themselves a nice skin, they don't need to scroll through pages of text to finally find something. If you want to comment on someone's skin, that is fine, but please... everyone is exploring their own creativity and personal tastes, so be supportive.
Thank You, and happy skinning! :cool:

You may call me a spammer (as i'm gonna post this everywhere) but f'ing read them for a change!
sorry but have i done something wrong ?
Graphics looked a lot better in the viewer, but washed out some 'in-game" after I re-sized it to 1024.
Attached images
lfs_00000001.jpg
lfs_00000002.jpg
lfs_00000004.jpg
RAC1.jpg
dont resize a *.psd... Resize the 2048 jpg...
why resize at all?
Exactly. You can use any size skin on your own computer - the only reason to resize it is for the uploaded version, which you won't see anyway
Project-Mu public skin hope ya guys like it

DOWNLOAD SKIN

greetz caoz
Quote from C40Z :
Project-Mu public skin hope ya guys like it

DOWNLOAD SKIN

greetz caoz

very nice!!
fantastic! and don't quote large images please. (remove [IMG] tag)
@ C4OZ :clapclap: :clapclap: Very Very nice, good to see someone skinning the RA for a change!

RA Skins
(332 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG