The online racing simulator
Couple things for a new player
(11 posts, started )
First I'd just like to say to all the LFS racers out there. I've been playing the demo for months now and finally plunked down the coin for an S2 license.

I decided to rent my own server as it was hard to find one with the options I wanted to race on. It's a US server in Dallas. Server name is !Xcell Racing if anyone wants to join up.

I've got a couple questions for some of the veterans out there.

I'm trying to do some things while the game is running and I'm not sure about the admin commands to use. What are the commands to change maps, kick players and such? I've looked in the Docs folder but nothing in there seemed to work.

Also I've seen alot of talk about a program called LFS Lapper. What does this do exactly? I've got the option to install it on the server, but I'm not sure what it's purpose is.

Thanks for your time.
#2 - Jakg
Change track? In the Race End screen type "/track [whatever combo you want in the short format - ie for "Blackwood revesed" you type BL1R]

Kick Player "/kick [Players username]
By race end screen do you mean the chat?
#4 - Jakg
the screen with your car in the top right, the track below it and the drivers in the middle and bottom of the right part of the screen
I'm still confused. I have no idea where that screen is. Maybe a screenshot can help me out?

You can slap me around for being an idiot later.
How do I bring that screen up? When I use ESC it put me right in the garage.
#8 - troy
I guess that was what I was looking for.

Typing /end in chat sucks though because it ends the race for everyone.
#10 - Jakg
well won't changing the track end the race for everyone...?
Yeah I guess. I'm not thinking straight right now. I just got the server last night, and am in the middle of putting up a website up for the server as well....:Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy::something

(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG