The online racing simulator
please someone help (got banned)
(15 posts, started )
so, i was on the city driving usa server just driving practicing with the clutch mod(stopping where you should gasp)when this drifter decited it would be fun to ram me. so i asked him to stop(he and i were the only ones on the server) and what do you know he did not. so someone else came on and he said that i had been ramming him and to vote to ban me and before i could disconnect i was banned. stupid me i forgot to get his racer name and save the recording of what he did. so how long do i have to wait before i can go onto their servers?
12 or 24 hours since it was a voteban. But no huge loss really is it
If you were vote banned, 12 hours.
oh sh*t just foun the forum thread that says not to make any other threads about getting banned. any ways thx how do i delete thread?
Quote from speed1 :oh sh*t just foun the forum thred that says not to make any other threds about getting banned. any ways thx

lmao. Next time just post in the "I got Banned..." thread.
Quick, edit the thread like you were only asking how long the vote ban lasts!
Funnier thing is why do you think people care that you got banned? It's not a matter of death or life, nor anything entertaining.

Not to sound like an attack, I just felt like saying this. :/
Quote from speed1 :stupid me i forgot to get his racer name and save the recording of what he did.

Solution:
Attached images
replay.jpg
Quote from ans7812 :lmao. Next time just post in the "I got Banned..." thread.

Problem with this suggestion is, that really isn't what you are suppose to do with that thread. If you read the very first post that answers the topic question, "I got banned, what do I do?", you will see the answer is that the LFS forum has nothing to do with individual servers and/or server bans. You have to contact the server administrators via PM or their own website/forum and discuss it there, because getting banned has nothing to do with the LFS community as a whole.

Unfortunately, that thread proves quite well after 2356 pages of "whaa, I got banned from xxx server..." posts that people don't actually read anything, or they would see what they need to do rather than cry in the LFS forum thread that tells you specifically there isn't anything anyone can do here about the bans....
also i just wanted to know how long it was going to last. so thank you for answering that. im not mad that i got banned.
Quote from speed1 :how do i set it for auto replay save?

You can enable the auto-save in options/game (you can set it for .spr and .mpr seperately)...
Quote from BullHorn :Funnier thing is why do you think people care that you got banned? It's not a matter of death or life, nor anything entertaining.

Not to sound like an attack, I just felt like saying this. :/

I agree, its like people think a ban is a personal attack, its the internet, nobody knows you, nobody CARES to know you. Banned from a server? Join another one. Keep getting banned? Do something different to what you normally do. Still happening? Start your own Server.
Then ban yourself ..........
#15 - Iron
lol

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG