The online racing simulator
LX Month - autox competition Week 2
Week 2 of the LX Month autox competition has begun!

The same 4 competition hosts are awaiting your arrival again

Good luck!

(competition website : http://competition.lfs.net/lx_autox/ )
Will week3 use the lx6?
Heavy Track Again

Who has Won The First Week?
Bawbag I think :ernaehrun
Congrats to Jason, representing North America!
Yeah, great work, teammate!

And a fine job once again from Ray.

Looking forward to seeing you guys battle it out again in round 2.
this layout is more fun
I certainly am enjoying this layout better then the last... It feels very forgiving thanks to the wide cone spacing in places. This also allows for multiple lines through most corners. You can go wide but get a better exit and still get similar splits. The other layout was alot more technical and complex in comparision with alot of corners to master. This one has a few interesting slaloms, slow, fast sweeping, uneven cone spacing, etc. I guess I'm just a sucker for these "easy" layouts.
I think the last layout had a better flow to it - this one seems more abrupt in the changes of direction. I generally need more time than most to adjust though.
too hard giving up

no seriously chopper how do you pull away like that? it isnt right
Layout download
Would it be possible for you to post the layout Victor (or anybody) each week? I'm offline at home for now and the past month and I'd like to join in the fun.

(Using a Mac at work so can't join on the sly...)

Cheers.

Just so i'm not posting an empty post, I think the layout is to easy, there isn't really anything as hard as the last layout, although the higher speed parts are quite nice.
Attached files
AU1_COMPWeek2.lyt - 2.1 KB - 262 views
Im just curious if we are going to showed any extra statistics. For instance how many times each person attempted the track? I know this stat was recorded in the original autox trials... I'd love to see how many goes everyone is having
And so the second LX competition week is over!
For a long time, ReppohC was at the top of the chart. But then near then end of the week, Racin Jason came along and spoiled ReppohC's 1st rank enjoyment. I believe since then, Reppoh has tried to regain the lead, up to the last minute, but alas, it wasn't so.
Nevertheless well deserved second place!

Congratulations Jason for your first place!

We will be checking the replays again and after week 3, report all the winners officially.

Hope to see you on the competition hosts during week 3, with the G25 as main prize!
Grats Jason, you are a true auto-x'er (in LFS, and in reallife, hehe)
well done Jason
Good one mate

Tried my hardest but just couldn't do it in the end. Well deserved! I guess you really didn't want another shirt did ya? hehe.
#19 - REDi
Way To Go Jay Well done fella
Hey thanks guys! That was some good competition.

Repp you really stepped it up this time man! Good job!

Now it's time to get two more 34" lcd's!!! Yea!
congrats!
Will there be any chance of prizes for different control methods? Using a wheel'll always be faster than a mouse / kb. Perhaps another competition sometime?

Well done all so far!
I couldn't even finish the first layout. your a star if you even finish the layout. My PC was down for this and next week. so I'm hoping to win the skinning challenge
Just passing and wanted to congratulate Racin Jason on the win.

Tried my best but could only manage a 1.06
When will the first 10 get their prizes?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG