The online racing simulator
Hi all ..and a request -.-
(9 posts, started )
Firstly let me say hi !
I have returned to lfs after a break of 3 years ...ish ...beta + s1 days ...and i gotta say ...loving s2 !

This leads to my question / request ...... i have found my fave car ..the f0x ...i know this has been `dissed` heavily on these forums ...but i like it ....love it .
I also love AS club ..and race there often ...eithe SR or redline server ..

ok ok ..to my question ... does any1 have any tips / links to track drive thrus ...genral advice ...for mainly t1 ..and the last corner ? I think i have chicane licked as i dont lift but due to crappy exit speed from t1 only get 114/116 mph on exit from there ....i have great sets from guys doing great times but i find i have trouble getting speed off fast enough to make either corner neat enough to be fast .

I do kinda get trail breaking ...and as best i can i try to ...tho tbo ...if i try this stuff i just get slower ... all i know is ..watching fast guys ..they break for t1 at the 50 board ..then turn in and get enough speed off to be 1 sec faster than me ....yet when i try ( with thier set ) i end up overshooting ..or going in to fast and understeering to the grass

best 1st split 0.32.75
PB 1.01.97

any input is more than welcome ....either via here or [email protected]

many thanks in advance

Name in game ... $tiffler[uk]
wowo thanks man ... for super fast reply
Just passing on the good karma dude.
lol ... was just coming back to ask for a link , as google just threw up crap .....

many more thanks dude
That last turn is a real devil. I still havent got it figured out yet. My pb isnt much better than yours i see. I generally brake earlier for T1. About a car length before the rumble strip. Its the only way i can get the power on early enough to get a good run out. When i braked at the 50 board i was a good 1/2 second slower, but then i dont trail brake. I also found using the left hand curb of the fast chicane as well as the right lets you carry an extra 1-2mph through there. However i am by no means an expert so go with whatever the guide says!
Id agree with that wholeheartedly. You know the SR servers are great if youve been racing there, drop by the forums and youll see how helpful they are.
awesome thread, I'm an as_club junky myself

That post on the redline forums is super helpful, but if you were to brake that early in a server with someone behind you you'd get plowed into so hard O_O

I brake a little before the 50 marker, and still get rear ended by people who think pushing it as far as possible is fastest.

I have been 101.24, pretty consistent around 101.50 on good days though. Being smooth and focusing on exit more than entry gets fast times as you can see from that picture/description.

The trail braking is quite interesting...might have to try that out.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG