The online racing simulator
Rear Wheel Drive Sanctuary - Hosted by G.U.R.U.
So...

Somebody did give me a server.

GURU has graciously offered the use of one of their servers for some RWD fun.

GURU|RWD Sanctuary

Is the name of the server. White letters, red pipe. Look for it at your local internet LFS server.

Now, I know squat about servers, or serving, or computers for that matter. But I'm willing to learn. At this point in time I am insanely busy. My immediate goal is to start running organized races. No leagues, just public races. When I get the time I will make a basic web site to anounce times. I think the same race, six times in a weekend would be cool. Results posted on the site. As I said before, bragging rights only. No points or anything silly like that. Just racing and comparing yourself against your peers.

I will change the track once a week or so until I can figure out all this statistical nonsense. Any help on where I might find tools will be greatly appreciated.

So if you like RWD, want to get some fun, and know there is a RWD server... There is. Right now it's set to WE International Reverse. All RWD cars are available. We've been testing out there. It's really, really sweet in RWD cars. Get out there and get some. I'll be in touch about organized events as soon as I get enough time to breath.

If you aint sideways, you aint livin'.
Funny how I missed this before...

Sounds good, will look out for the server
I'll keep an eye out for this one. RWD is where it's at
great! will keep my eyes pealed
#6 - jtr99
Sounds good, hope to visit soon.
Whatever i do, i always go back to GURU Seems it has some jerk filter
or something, but i've always found good people and good races there.
I'll be checking this out too
i'll probably pop over and say hello aslong as you dont mind me and my drifty xrr

Nate

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG