The online racing simulator
help needed to finish skin
(7 posts, started )
Hey lfs'ers

im quite stuck here... i need to make a decal on the side of my car i have the decal but i cant make smoothe running lines, or bending lines so my decals allways look edgy...

Now i dont use photoshop, i think its to wierd to understand for me i have tried to learn it but with no luck ...

So now im turning to you, the community, to ask if you will help me get the decal right with the right bends and so on

ill upload the original Decal ive made and if you can make it fit onto fz5 1024 x 1024

You dont need to make all the boxes flying around i can manage that

I hope to hear from you

Regards Blackmax
Attached images
Image11.png
use the pentool or shapes to make that curve
Quote from teaz-R :use the pentool or shapes to make that curve

Hehe as i told u i dont use Photoshop because its to hard for me to learn i dont understand many of the setting so placing me behind photoshob is like giving a racedriver blidfold and make him go down the track

thats why i need help
hopefully this will help. i used that image you provided and lined it up as best i could.
Attached images
decal.png
Quote from t0fuya :hopefully this will help. i used that image you provided and lined it up as best i could.

Looks superb can u minimize it to 1024x* and maybe make the line that points backwards a bit thinnner ? ill try this one and see how it looks

Great job

Blackmax
i think you're capable of doing those two things yourself. you've got a decal that is more than twice the size of 1024x to play around with, and i'm sure you can use the eraser tool correctly in whatever program you use. don't be afraid to have a go with messing with what you've already got -- it'll just make you more open to ideas for your skins!
Ive tried to use the tools in the program im uising but theres absolute nothing i can do or else i have to create it from at lot of circles and that will take a loooooong time when i have to create and delete andthen create again but the car looks like this right now
Attached images
Fz5.jpg

(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG