The online racing simulator
Not really.

Harry Potter is boring, CTRA is exciting.
Harry Potter is for children, CTRA is for people of every age.

IMO.
Story goes Potter dies.....? No will CTRA die?
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Story goes Potter dies.....? No will CTRA die?

If you're serious i'm going to ****ing kill you. I'm actually going to read the last book you ****ing jerk.
Quote from ans7812 :If you're serious i'm going to ****ing kill you. I'm actually going to read the last book you ****ing jerk.

A nice cheery post to celebrate the ctra opening night
Potter can't die, there's at least one more book to go ... besides the obvious fact that there's a bucket load more money in the franchise!
tick tick tick..... man i hope i can get a slot
Quote from Becky Rose :Potter can't die, there's at least one more book to go ... besides the obvious fact that there's a bucket load more money in the franchise!

Rowling herself has said that this is the last book, and that she wants to leave it so that no-one else can continue the series.

There's at least 2 more movies to go isn't there ?
Excitement... growing.. soon.. it.. starts...
yes...this is the last book....there are no more after it. 3 minutes left. I've already worn out the refresh button
Get ready.
Yeea there online^ hmmm i swear i just saw them :/
#62 - SamH
goooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!
Well done PBR Legsy! I wouldn't like to drag race against you. Becky said "server open!" and you appeared. Great reactions!
Results from the first CTRAX race.
Attached images
CTRA1stRace.jpg
#65 - Jakg
*yawn*

Aw crap i slept the opening of the servers *embarrased face*
Oh well, I lost connection and can't get back in, so I've said whatever to joining the servers for a whole. Maybe I'm gonna go oval for a while.
well the X system looks good so far-iv yet to race in it as the race was full and i got kicked from server for spectating =/ i had t make room for ppl to race even tho the race was full(now thats a bit silly)
Quote from Christofire :Well done PBR Legsy! I wouldn't like to drag race against you. Becky said "server open!" and you appeared. Great reactions!

Hehe, I must say ive been waiting for this for a while, The STCC system got me hooked back on LFS as ive been about since S1, so ive been waiting for this day

One thing i must comment on is how good the whole package is, from server software to the website, worth the wait 100%!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG