The online racing simulator
Improved car damage
(17 posts, started )
Improved car damage
Tires come off cars, smashed windows... just to add to the realism
#2 - garph
could we not all just ignore threads like these? where their contents have been suggestion billions of times before?
#5 - garph
Quote from nikimere :could we not all just ignore threads like these? where their contents have been suggestion billions of times before?

ah, if it were only that simple!
We gave him links to threads with discussions about this topic. Whats so bad about that?

If nobody replied to the thread , he probably would have said everywhere how hostile the LFS forums are.
j/k
Quote from zeugnimod :We gave him links to threads with discussions about this topic. Whats so bad about that?

If nobody replied to the thread , he probably would have said everywhere how hostile the LFS forums are.

u gave him links thats good , but it sux that in all new threads evry not "noob" mother****** saing "use search" that is realy ennoyng , but the most ennoyng thing is that every licensed mother****** saw demousers thread ignors it and says "buy licens first" it sounds like buy license and then u can tallk to me , u know not all people are that rich that he can afford to buy license..... so stop sayng that!
Lol
Quote from mxpxun :u gave him links thats good , but it sux that in all new threads evry not "noob" mother****** saing "use search" that is realy ennoyng , but the most ennoyng thing is that every licensed mother****** saw demousers thread ignors it and says "buy licens first" it sounds like buy license and then u can tallk to me , u know not all people are that rich that he can afford to buy license..... so stop sayng that!

Quote from zeugnimod :

But you have to agree, even if he had some foul (spelled) language, he got some points.
Of course I don`t support posting new topics about stuff that have been asked 1000 times before, but it`s very enoying to see the same old answers aswell - "use the search button" and such. We all know creating a new topic about a thing that have been asked before is wrong, but maybe we should start focusing to NOT post that damned macro-message "use search button" ?
Quote from The Very End :We all know creating a new topic about a thing that have been asked before is wrong,

Dont do it then.

Who does things although he knows that it is wrong?

And I cant see whats so bad about an advice to use the search next time.
Quote from zeugnimod :Who does things although he knows that it is wrong?

Criminals? They steal your money because they want. I'm sure they know its wrong.
Quote from zeugnimod :Dont do it then.

Who does things although he knows that it is wrong?

And I cant see whats so bad about an advice to use the search next time.

I gave a statement why I said that, but maybe not good enough for you
Point is, if the topic don`t interess you, maybe not write in it then? I know I know, it`s borring as hell to see same topics pop up all time, but it`s more borring to see the same old harsh answers from some of the users.
And beside, most of the topics that have been asked before, but are asked again in new topic are from new user that probally don`t know of the old topics. I don`t say that this means they shouldn`t used the search button first, I just thinks that it can be too much negative mood around sometimes
Quote from The Very End :
Point is, if the topic don`t interess you, maybe not write in it then?

I dont get it!

He makes a new thread about a topic already discussed in another thread/s.

I give him links to this thread/these threads.

Whats bad about that? Its helpful and not bad.
Well ok, then I would agree with you.
Did not know you have given him information before, right, then you going from angry-spam-use-search-button-n00b to helpfull little deutcheman

Improved car damage
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG