The online racing simulator
1st ESL UK League is Finished
(9 posts, started )
Well the first season of the ESL UK League is over. A very hard faught league, and competition was close throughout. Testing at times, as we had loads of responce to start with, but people dropped out as the league went on, but I would like to say a HUGH thankyou to the following that stuck by it, and enjoyed it.

SparkyDave, no_one, P1LOT, ColCob, nikimere, sidi, sinbaddasailor, Wakey, D34N0, Jack_Lafferty.

Also Thankyou to Three_Jump for all his Admin Work.

Well the season, as I said was close, and it came down to the final event for the winner, 2nd and 3rd place was Decided.

In the end, SparkyDave from T7R done just what was needed, and finished well to secure 1st Place and Overall Winner. As a results he wins a Speed-Link USB Power Feedback Racing Wheel and 3month Premium Account.

2nd Place goes to No_One from Team 3, and he won Sennheiser PC130 Headset

3rd Place was the one that had a Major battle going on. Sinbad, Sidi, Colcob, Nikimere and P1lot all had a chance of securing 3rd place. Sidi, due to illness wasn't able to race, nor was Colcob. Sinbad and Niki made mistakes in the pitlane, which allowed P1lot from dE to drive it home to secure 3rd Place and also Speed-Link SL-8214 Instinct 2.1 speaker set.

Thanks to ESL for providing the prizes.

Please join me in given the Winners a big :clapclap:

Fordie
Well done to all the winners!

See y'all next season (hopefully i wont make as many COSTLY mistakes! )

EDIT: Attached a Final standings sheet, showing dropped rounds and points scored at each event etc... It's an Excel sheet in a Zip file. Wont let me upload a .xls file illepall
Attached files
ESLChampPoints.zip - 2.6 KB - 167 views
#3 - P1lot
Big thank you to the admins for such a well run league, to ESL for supporting it and putting up prizes - we didn't expect them.

Pity is wasn't as well attended as I expected. Come on UK LFS'ers, you can race anything if you put your mind to it!

I really shouldn't have ended in 3rd position, was only because of others unable to attend the final event at the last minute
But, my gain
doh!
I didnt spot this competition , but congratulations to all those involved .

Ill keep my eyes open for future event
I'll defnately try to compete whenever the next league appears! I'll try to remember to keep an eye on this thread. Maybe someone could PM me once the league arrangements are decided?
Do we need a certain number of people inerested to merit making the league?
The interest isn't the problem, before this league started we had well over 20 drivers signed-up. The problem is getting people to stay interested. Maybe the fact that they now know there will be prizes there will be more interest right up to the end next time.
It's a great championship and very well run. I really enjoyed the close battles and the races in general.
I think the next season will start in the 1Q of 2006. Keep you eye on this thread.
Knowing that there was prizes isn't the best way of looking at things Niki, it wouldn't of kept me in, i just got bored driving this car, most of the GTR cars need work on for the release of S2 final..
Quote from Gopher04 :Knowing that there was prizes isn't the best way of looking at things Niki, it wouldn't of kept me in, i just got bored driving this car, most of the GTR cars need work on for the release of S2 final..

Nope it's not the best way to look at it but it will drive people to join and stay in. I hated the UFR until i did this league, i just stuck with it and it became very enjoyable very quick.

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG