Super Special Stage
(10 posts, started )
Super Special Stage
My first dabble into track design Knocked this up in 3 Hrs Edit as you see fit
Attached images
BL3_SS1.jpg
Attached files
BL3_SP Stage 001.lyt - 3 KB - 359 views
Looks good Celtic. Must have a run this evening. Only thing I would say is, that the corners are 'blind' - your view would be obstructed by the barriers at the approach to the corner, so you couldn't know how tight the corner itself is until you do a series of runs. Perhaps you could replacea the last barrier at each with a few cones? Would mean that the any clipping of the inside wouldn't be penalised so harshly either.

Just a suggestion
First non-British guy gets a kick in the arse.
There's Blue tyres on most of the apex's so you can see them quite early on, after 3 or 4 laps once you know where the track goes it does start to flow, also edit as you see fit for your own use

Be careful of hitting blue tyres as there's a 2 sec penalty.

I was using the RB4 testing this track and run a 1:44 with a split of 1:00 min but that was after only 10 or so laps as I finished it very late last night.

Does anyone know how you can have 2 cars compete ?
Quote from CELTIC100 :Does anyone know how you can have 2 cars compete ?

You must utilize the starting positions of the car park.
Quote from wheel4hummer :You must utilize the starting positions of the car park.

Cheers wheel4hummer, but how do you know where the second car will be positioned as I cannot see a way to do this as AI cannot be used.

I beleive in BL3 the grid goes sideways but there seems no way to evaluate the spacing to enable me to judge where to place the barriers

Anyone have any Ideas ?
Starting positions for multiplayer in single player mode.
Aparently there is some bug in LFS where you start a regular race on Blackwood and use AI in the race. Then you change the track back to carpark and you have AI on the start grid in the carpark. Check out the bugs thread..
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=485162#post485162

The AI wont race - they dont know the path to take so they just sit there.
Cheers Jason I Will Try tonight
Woo, he used my thread!
Thanks lads that thread is all I need and the good news is the complete 16 car grid can be implemented easily into the existing layout for online use.

I can also see a few large areas that have not been used that can be implemented into the layout, what I need to do is try and balance the two halves of track time wise so the leaders of both groups come around to cross the finish line around the same time giving both groups an idea during the race of how everyone is doing.

A 4 Lap race would be 2 complete Curcuits of the track as the finish line is stretched across the 2 lanes AKA WRC Format

Will sort it out over the weekend and repost.

Super Special Stage
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG