The online racing simulator
TRAX event (silverstone 2nd Sept.)
I was curious if anyone else is going to the TRAX event this year up at silverstone?

I will be going and I have booked a couple sessions on the GP course and a 0-60 test. This will be the first time my car will see track time and I am excited to see how this thing actually does =)

http://www.traxshows.co.uk/index.html
I went a few years ago (3-4?),
It was excelent watching a brand new P1 impreza barrel rolling in the gravel in T1, a few months later when i returned to silverstone to cheer on a friend who races an FZR 400 the trap was gone
Nice Rover =) My car seems it would be relativly the same =)

That must have been an impressive accident. You can pick up a nice bit of steam before coming into T1.

I can't wait to feel the changes on a track. I remember when I ran the SRT-8 Charger at Road America. I will never forget that... Coming off the backstrait up thunder valley (I think) with a bridge on a crest of the hill with the apex literally 1-2 feet off the bridge =) Amazing feeling going over 90mph around there, car goes light and the world opens up in front of you as you slide to the outside of the track hoping that you put the right steering angle in before you crested the hill =)
Is anyone heading out to this?
Helmet's here, race pads installed, and tickets are in my hands. Not going to get many laps( I am guessing 5 laps a session) but hey still thrashing my car around. Just hopefully not enough that I need new tires. These KDW's are not really meant for trackdays. Great wet/dry performance but they tend to chunk when driven hard.

I am going with a car club called Autophoria, hopefully see at least one person here this weekend =P
Quote from Viper93 :Helmet's here, race pads installed, and tickets are in my hands. Not going to get many laps( I am guessing 5 laps a session) but hey still thrashing my car around. Just hopefully not enough that I need new tires. These KDW's are not really meant for trackdays. Great wet/dry performance but they tend to chunk when driven hard.

I am going with a car club called Autophoria, hopefully see at least one person here this weekend =P

Good luck - don't crash - have fun.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG