The online racing simulator
Round 2 South City Town Pre-Race discussion
Pre-race discussion for Round 2 of the RSSC2 here.
I've just started to do some laps round here. The FZ50 seems to have dropped it's whale abilities and I can do a 1:32, with space to go faster.

If anyone wants to join me, server is Dom's LFS in red, password will be rsscprac

I can only take like 4 people btw, so don't expect a heaving server
Tried to join you Dom, but could not find your server.

The Heart of Racing server is now also set to this combo btw. Managed a low 1:30 after some laps. My pb around here is 1:28.9 but thats a loong time ago.
Yeah it's only a temporary server, only host it at certain times
all i can say is 32 cars on that track sit back and watch the pile ups lol
FZ5 is gonna get it's ass handed to it. Thats provided the RAC drivers don't end up needing the RAC after T1.
Quote from jwardy :all i can say is 32 cars on that track sit back and watch the pile ups lol

So it's up to us drivers to make sure that doesn't happen

Don't be so sure about the FZ5 having it's ass handed to it, it didn't last year, infact, I think every race last year was fairly even, apart from one Alien in an FZ5.
#8 - Bean0
Popped on last night just to get an idea of my speed. Consistently doing low 1.30s with the odd high 1.29, room for improvement though I think.
We "may" have an issue at South Town, I have just this morning been informed that ALL South City tracks have a 30 car driver limit.

Unless this is fixed before the event, only 30 drivers will be able to compete, if there is more than 30 drivers on race day, then I'll have to drop two
I'd say let the qualifying sort that out for you
Yeah, we'll wait and see how many turn up, it might not be a problem.
Quote from danowat :So it's up to us drivers to make sure that doesn't happen

Don't be so sure about the FZ5 having it's ass handed to it, it didn't last year, infact, I think every race last year was fairly even, apart from one Alien in an FZ5.

yes but you have to remember that a lil touch can end up being a huge smash on lfs cos they havent got it all right yet lol hope theres no crashes ... hope
Quote from teaz-R :I'd say let the qualifying sort that out for you

That's me screwed

But seriously, means 2x qualifying sessions?
Don't worry, if we have a problem, I'll sort it on the night.
Quote from Bean0 :Popped on last night just to get an idea of my speed. Consistently doing low 1.30s with the odd high 1.29, room for improvement though I think.

Ditto. Hopefully we'll be a bit more competative at the next event!
also me screwed cos i qualified last at aston
I seem to be getting low to mid 31's atm, but there is room for improvement on my setup i think.
#18 - DeKo
any chance the server could be set to this combo?
Done....

As for times, consistant high 1:29's, probably get down to 1:28's when I have developed the setup a bit further
Was working on my setup last night and started getting some mid 1:28's; not sure how consistant that'll be over 18 laps though. I can imagine my race pace will be somewhere in the 29's/30's.

Once again, looking forward to this race
Tomorow afternoon i ´ll go to my mechanic get my real car, so i´ll try to be on time to race but a can´t promise
Well, thats ok, because you're a week early
LLLLLLLOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL...I thought it was today...
Just tried your setup Dan, it knocked 2 secs a lap off my time, now getting consistant low to mid 29's
Although it's getting a little slippery from 10 laps onward, i was hotlapping though so maybe at race pace it will be fine for the distance.
Yeah, tyre conservation is going to be a big part of driving the FZ5 at South City.

Should be a good round hopefully

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG