The online racing simulator
Quick question
(9 posts, started )
Quick question
Considering purchasing a license, but I have a couple quick questions before I do.

1. Not being a big drift fan, in s2, are there a decent amount of servers that aren't specfically drift? I'm only buying this to race, not drift

2. Are there more servers/clients in s2 than in demo?
Yes . and yes.

LFS ain't about drifting it's about racing, the drifters are out there and they are more than welcome to practice their strange obsession but ther're are more racers than ricers.

And there is a gamut of servers available under s2. Buy the licence and come join the fun.
Something like about 300 odd servers, only a few are specific drift servers.
I would say drift servers are in the minority.
As soon as CTRA servers come back online, there will be PLENTLY of full race servers.
Quote from danowat :Something like about 300 odd servers, only a few are specific drift servers.
I would say drift servers are in the minority.
As soon as CTRA servers come back online, there will be PLENTLY of full race servers.

What he said. Most will speak of other timezones (UK/European). In the US, unless you like to go to the same boring combo night after night after night, you won't find much going on other than drift and cruise. But be assured that once the CTRA servers are back, there is plenty of GOOD racing on rotating tracks so it keeps the racing fresh. The CTRA servers are due to be online tomorrow sometime.
tomorrow?!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :moped: :moped: :moped: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy: :heyjoeani :heyjoeani :heyjoeani :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :banana: :banana: :banana: :wow: :wow: :wow: :bannana_g :bannana_g :bannana_g :rally_dri :rally_dri :rally_dri:
Lmao :d
I bought S2 yesterday after being registered here for two years and it feels like it's the best spending of 24 pounds I've ever done.

Quick question
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG