The online racing simulator
X-Hour Announced [LAUNCH DATE]
X-Hour Friday 18:00UTC
19:00 London, 20:00 Paris

www.RaceAuthority.com
Woohoo!!!

Edit: The excitement in my post was automatically dampened by the replacement of the caps into lower case by vB
Yay! Let the racing commence!
Don't tell me you got a clock ticking backwards on the new website, pls don't.
Will be a long weekend.
#7 - Dru
Quote from Becky Rose :
X-Hour Friday 18:00UTC

19:00 London, 20:00 Paris

Typical.....

not got any computer time available until the following friday, at least with the beta testing i know whats coming - you people are gonna have a ball
OOHHHHHHHHHH.

Totally awesome. I can't wait!
woo we had a date.
RESULT.

Only got to wait for Friday......damn it don't know if I can wait that long
I was going to go out with my friends on Friday night... now I'm not so sure!
I know what i be doing Friday night waiting for this to come one again yee haa its back.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

great work to all that have helped in getting THE best racing server in LFS back bigger and better than ever

hmm is it me or has the reallly reallly kool X sign got faster??

http://ctra.ukct.net/

or is it just me
Wow! I cant wait to get back in the game! Been playing on the "cruise" servers too often!!! It'll be good to get back in the old XRT and trade paint with ya'll again!
Quote from mongoosetierney :YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

great work to all that have helped in getting THE best racing server in LFS back bigger and better than ever

hmm is it me or has the reallly reallly kool X sign got faster??

http://ctra.ukct.net/

or is it just me

its gotten faster
Bah, I just need to find some showstopping bug now, to push release back a bit..
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Don't tell me you got a clock ticking backwards on the new website, pls don't.

God bless the Javascript clock - I haven't seen one of those since 1999 or so. :cry:

Just for old time's sake I set my system clock to last week, so the web page told me the launch is in 9 days.
great news on the X CTRA system. shame my PC is broken for the moment
Quote from thisnameistaken :

Just for old time's sake I set my system clock to last week, so the web page told me the launch is in 9 days.

hahahaha!!!!!!!
I thought it had. hmm will there be different track roation for the bronze class? im sure its been disscussed in teh other X forum but i may as well ask here-sorry for semi-hijacking the thread lol
4 letters. OMFG!
Nice one
Until the bugs start leaking out the cracks... *shh, I found no bugs?*
#25 - Jakg
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :its gotten faster

It's just your pulse getting faster, it's exactly the same speed as before!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG