The online racing simulator
This is getting on my nerves. I set a good first 2 laps and then the rest of the time i'm 4 seconds per lap slower.
You should ALL now have the info needed for tomorrows race sent via PM on this forum, if you do not have that PM, let me know and I will re-send it.

Dan,
Yep cheers Dan,gonna start practicing now
Online praccy can also be done on the Heart of Racing server. I'll do some laps now
hi
i just wanna say i will be at every meeting so i hope ill be driving o and will it be on a server so we can just click on it but have a password
Yes mate, the server will always be T7R|Team Server, you will find it in the server list, but remember to no filter out passworded servers, because it will be passworded.

Password will change weekly, you should have this weeks password in the PM I sent everyone this morning.
Feck, completely forgot about this!

Got to give my girlfriend and her family a lift to the airport so won't be able to make this weeks race. Sorry!

Cheers,
Matt
There you go then jwardy, you are in
Well, just been on the server for a practice, was quite happy as i got my PB down into the 51's, but my dreams of glory were scuppered when my arse was handed to me for fun by Moggy and Lehnert
Damn Aliens everywhere
Yeah, i just hope not too many of them turn up tomorrow
Sorry if I was lagging earlier, just noticed a blue frog in my taskbar
What program is the blue frog? i'm not familiar with it
Ah, p2p huh, i dont use the stuff.
Naughty naughty, but no lag I noticed anyways
Quote from danowat :Naughty naughty, but no lag I noticed anyways

Nothing like that.

Nabbed the new GT5 trailer earlier and forgot to shut it off.
I might possibly not be around for this round cus i'll be out tomorrow and i'm not sure when i'll be back for. if i'm not on the server 10 mins before the round a reserve can take my place
Thanks for letting me know
Ok, tonights the night, anyone WITHOUT the race info, please let me know today.

Good luck all for tonight
Quote from danowat :...Good luck all for tonight

I'll need it

Been away for the weekend, only got back yesterday and too knackered to practice last night! I'll be on doing just that as soon as I get in from work!

I'll be concentrating on keeping it clean and getting to the end rather than getting past people, not that getting past people was going to happen that much anyway

Looking forward to this one! GL all
Quote from Quietus :I'll be concentrating on keeping it clean and getting to the end rather than getting past people

Good plan that , sounds pretty similar to my plan
I just wanted to check to see if this skin I have found is public or private?
teaz might know where it came from.
obviously you can see my crappy alterations
Attached images
fz5_nice.JPG
Ok, this is a message to all reserves, I reckon we'll have at least 3 free places tonight, so if you want to race, turn up and you will be able to fill one of the spaces.
Quote from anttt69 :I just wanted to check to see if this skin I have found is public or private?
teaz might know where it came from.
obviously you can see my crappy alterations

That would be one of my skins. I'd appreciate if you'd ask next time before you edit them though. Feel free to use it.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG