Season Dates Discussion
Dates are likely to be the following...

Option 1
August 25th
September 9th
September 22nd
October 6th
October 20th
November 3rd (unable to attend due to racing)
November 17th
December 1st
2 of those dates clash with my league so i wouldn't be able to attend and any teams in BoTT + IGTC
That sounds cool! Teams that are big enough and well thought out should be able to attend both... seen as it only takes 5-6 drivers for IGTC and BOTT
But for example cP has two teams in IGTC and basically thats the whole team! so there would be a clash there.
Quote from BenjiMC :But for example cP has two teams in IGTC and basically thats the whole team! so there would be a clash there.

Never mind, I'm sure cP could work around something!!! cP could still do it with just 6 .
August 25th is my birthday ^^
The Racing is in S2 so you'll need a License to be able to watch
Quote from Arahawak :Any spectators allowed?
I'm interested to follow this race series.

You may be able to use LFS spectator without an S2 licence if it is enabled on the server & the event admin allow it. In fact this series is big enough for live streaming surely? Maybe we could ask game.tv?
I totally agree with BenjiMC. There is no need to place a BoTT + IGTC event on one and the same day. Or is there?
________
VN900
#10 - Kaw
I think it is almost impossible to make a season plan without stepping someone on their toes. But if we can manage to not step on someone then making the series a little longer wouldnt hurt imo.
dates were set before teams entered, so they knew, so why change them now? Dates are bound to clash with some teams, but you cant please'em all

I think Arrow just likes discussing stuff, maybe we should start a discussion on what to discuss... #1. how many cookies will duck get for his birthday.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG