The online racing simulator
Option2 laptop - opinions
(1 post, started )
#1 - JTbo
So as I have to upgrade my desktop to be able to enjoy from LFS at it full detail (and from that evil competitor) it will cost some sum of money.

However I'm not home too much as my job throws me different places and there is times when I spent time in hotels (just spent last two weeks at northern lapland), I have been thinking laptop option too.

Of course I will loose in performance and also in screen size compared to desktop, but at least I could use it at evenings.

So I have been looking laptops and can't find any from Finland, found then this from germany, any opinions from that one? Does anyone here know that shop, is it reliable?

Oh well, it seems to be that model is out of production already and this is replacement for it, almost same, only gfx card is 8700M GT, which is perhaps just over clocked 8600M GT, or so some say at least, don't know if that is better or worse than 7950gtx that was in previous model, 3dmark06 result seem to be same.

Then there is of course Sager NP9260, but I think that is not available in any european shop ($2400 in US and nothing matches for that price/performance figure or at least haven't found anything).

(1 post, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG