The online racing simulator
MOMO LOGITECH ''BLACK'' 1 week old for sale
Hey guys i decided to sale my wheel i bought it brand new , it's 1 week old
im gonna post pics

JUST SO NO ONE MISUNDERSTAND ME (ahhh the fun of selling locally never more hehe)

I HAVE USED IT 1 WEEK , then it slept there
so i had it for approx 2/3 weeks or so
but now it's in it's box

so it's in mint condition.
it's like new so i don't know how much it's worth when it was barely played 5 hrs.. total. without turning it completly/roughly ect.

Im in canada i can ship to USA / canada no problem
you pay the fees for it i won't make 1 cent on shipping , I can give you all the details aswell if you know your way around to save a buck or 2 on shipping i will do as you tell me ,
Normally i use canada post.

LEt me know if you are interested!!

EDIT : asking 100$ canadian for it
Where do you live? I might be interested in buying it
montreal quebec canada your where in QC!!! wow! tell me!
hehe, I'm near Victoriaville, like 2 hrs from Montreal. My parents are going to go there next week, add me, and if the price seems right, i'll buy it asap

*E-mail removed*
added you see you online
^^
just a notice

Im putting a Tag of 100$ CANADIAN $ + ship or pickup here if you are around montreal quebec...

LEt me know ^^

I payed this around 150$ 1 week ago if i could find my bill hehe^^

''online order''
I was going to buy your steering wheel, but then I saw that:

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=26995

Posted of June 30th, which is like 3 weeks ago. I thought you got your whee last week? Oh and you paid it 100$? You gonna sell it 100$ too? What a big deal. Btw anyone willing to buy his wheel; when I asked him infos about his wheel, he said he lost the bill, and the drivers cd-rom (quite weird for a wheel he got last week eh??) plus when I told him about this thread he blocked me...

Good luck in your sale mate, I'm gonna look for a real deal and not stolen and/or deficient stuff

Edit: I saw you we're faster then me and you edited your thread, I wounder why thought...
NO IT ISN'T
Still for sale !!!

www.logitech.com
(it's listed on logitech for 159$USD!....+ i had it for only 1 week)

bottom line

EDIT:
Look around ''people stating problem with g25 , Momo , it's normal configuration problems....''of stolen stuff....

it was an old post i made when i freshy installed 64 bits
& probably the reason why i trashed the god damn cd....IT'S NOT COMPATIbLE WITH 64 dumber^^ read around

Just leave that to adults - It is being left to the adults - Nuse

cheers ^^ kido
How do you explain you had a problem with your wheel on June 30th if you didn't even had it? Oh and I think I was right to be vigilant at you, I knew you'd come back with such poor and lame arguments after a lowball arnac

Edit: The wheel is listed 159.95 CAD.. kido ^^
-
(hayabusa_fmw) DELETED by XCNuse : read it yourself if you are interested, this is going to far
No it should not hayabusa, and according to your rightful opinion, the tables are turning on you, you have been warned, we do not in any way support name and shame.
RM wants to buy your wheel, keep it at that.

Also, we do not support advertising here either, so that is your second warning, so have your details to eBay or wherever, and keep it there.
If someone wants to buy your wheel that is here, then they can contact you via PM.
Yeah moderator you are right .

Anyways I won't lose my name for a kid that doesn't even own a credit card & plays on his mama's money hehe

no problemo

Especially when this guy messaged me on MSN: telling me Do you know how to convince my mom so i could buy your wheel ''I DON'T KNOW nothing about it..... so he was buying something he didn't know about thats the funny part,' i had to send him links & all , now he is acting like he is all grown up.

I won't be selling here again , maybe buy tho ^^
that i don't have a problem with that im responsible not like some other ^^

Cheers!!
To bad for you though you just lost a deal, I told him where to get a new momo racing for cheap, and I believe, not totally sure, but he said his mom was looking at one last night, so he may have bought one.

Your loss.

And try not to point out how bad of a "buyer" someone is, we take that here as name and shame.

I listed it on ebay , I will have no problem selling it...

- good, and let's leave it that way. Nuse

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG