The online racing simulator
How...do i do it? [joystick to shifter]
Hi guys...Ive searched for a while now....and have not found a way to actually do it....basically, i want to make a shifter out of my non FF joystick...it is quite old, and i thought i'd do it...i dont mind that it isnt FF...but i just want to find a way to make a shifter out of it...So is there actually a easy way to do it....thanks....My joystick is in the attatched below...thanks

Harjun
Attached images
Picture 0001.jpg
#2 - Jakg
Google for a utility called "FFShifter", or set it up using "JoyToKey", however i've no experience with the latter and little with the former
Lol forget the gear shifter...i made a HANDBRAKE out of iT!!! its soo cool....i just took the spring out of the up/down, and now its sooo good, but i dont know where to keep it...like so i can make it really realistic, by having the handbrake right next to me, right now, its on my desk, and i have to use it on my desk lol...any suggestions on how i can have it right beside me?
#4 - Jakg
Stick it on your chair?
Tape it to the ceiling, because thats about how useful a handbrake in LFS is (usually) unless all you do is BL3 wrecking?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG