The online racing simulator
Constant Headlights
(23 posts, started )
hi does anyone know how to keep your headlights on constantly with an program (exe) or is the some simple way of doin it without puting an objoect on the button constantly ?

Evo
#2 - P1lot
Set the key for headlights to one on the edge of your keyboard, put something heavy on it
here >
Attached images
Image1.jpg
Quote from P1lot :Set the key for headlights to one on the edge of your keyboard, put something heavy on it

well i have a g25 and i could put some celetape over one of the buttons on the gear shifter
I think it's a valid question... I havent found it yet...
There was a small addon program a while back that did this, but tbh, why would you want to do it?
Quote from danowat :There was a small addon program a while back that did this, but tbh, why would you want to do it?

because we are in progress of making our second dedicated server and on the weather theme is quite dark good conditions for headlights just a thought if anyone can tell me where i could get that program i would be greatfull
#8 - Jakg
the headlights dont projext any light yet though
Quote from Jakg :the headlights dont projext any light yet though

it would still look good with them on though
#10 - Jakg
Simply map the "Flash" button to pushing your G25's gear stick up in sequential mode, switch it to H-Gate and put it in 1st, it will stick in position and should leave your lights on.
On my DFP I have triangle as the lights button I just cut the end of a toothpick off and stuck it in between the button and worked
Quote from drifter06 :hi does anyone know how to keep your headlights on constantly with an program (exe) or is the some simple way of doin it without puting an objoect on the button constantly ?

Evo

same post again?

well try pressing G and then that windows button.
and select LFS again and voila

dont know if this still working.
Quote from danowat :here >

Dan, now theres mortar in my keyboard. Have any guide to get it out?
Quote from danowat :here >

simple answer to a simple question.

Edit: Theres a front headlight button? What is it?
Quote from Takumi_lfs :same post again?

well try pressing G and then that windows button.
and select LFS again and voila

dont know if this still working.

ok it works pefectly thanks alot
can someone just upload the program. I have a laptop keyboard.
So? Takumi_lfs' solution should work with a laptop keyboard just as well as with a normal keyboard. Unless said laptop keyboard doesn't have a Windows-key
Use Logitech Profiler, if you can...
If you have a laptop / no windows key, press and hold the flash key on your keyboard, alt+tab out of LFS, and then alt+tab back to LFS.
Quote from wheel4hummer :If you have a laptop / no windows key, press and hold the flash key on your keyboard, alt+tab out of LFS, and then alt+tab back to LFS.

Yap

that's another option too.. but i thought that windows button was easier
#22 - DeKo
If you have xfire, hold the key down for lights then press "Scroll lock + X" to bring up the xfire window, then get rid of it again. Should be held on now.
Using logitech profiler. Set a button to command. in that command, press record, hold down your light button (probs G) and then press stop recording. So when you press that button, your lights are on constantly. If you wish to have a button to turn it off, but hold down your light button, press record, then release ur light button, and stop recording.

Hope it helps!

Constant Headlights
(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG