The online racing simulator
Logitech Driving Force
(15 posts, started )
Logitech Driving Force
Hey, ive searched the forum, and a few things have come up with massive topics, ive scanned through them, but they dont answer my question.

What i need to know is, what is the degree's of rotation of this wheel, and does it work with Windows XP laptops? Thank you very much in advance.

-Racerash3

if thats the gran turismo 3 and looks very much like it is its a 270 degree wheel and is nothing compared to the dfp (I have both and would not go back)
Thank you very much for your quick reply.

Unfortunately, i dont have the budget for a DPF atm, as im only a young teen :P

I'll just keep dreaming... lol
If you wanna dream....dream about a G25...
lol
if your anywhere near the midlands you are welcome to have my old driving force wheel for the price of a pint if you collect!
That wheel isn't 270 degrees, its 180. I've got an old one sitting behind me.
it works perfect ive used one for ages now
G25 its even better than dreams G25ftw
i have the wingman formula force gp (practically the same thing) it will do for a while, but the novelty wears off. Go for a dfp or a g25
i Have some rubbish 90 degree turning wheel, no FF, just vibration, which lfs doesnt make it vibrate
Its not the wheel, its SKILL! as some people will know
#11 - Jakg
Quote from harjun :i Have some rubbish 90 degree turning wheel, no FF, just vibration, which lfs doesnt make it vibrate
Its not the wheel, its SKILL! as some people will know

Yes, skill helps, but a on a hardware level you should be faster with a G25 as it's got better FFB, and i get a LOT more fun outta 540° than i did out of 270°, and i couldn't imagine setting a decent lap with no FF
but if you check out my times...theyre not actually all that bad, and i use a no FF wheel...why is it easier with FF though....ive never used FF in my life, i think i might have on one of those £1 arcade things lol...I even searched on youtube FF wheels, and i saw, but why is it easier?, its not like your gonna crash in walls to feel that FF
#13 - Jakg
FF isn't vibration, FFB lets you feel the wheels sliding, slipping and stuff, if i go over the limit and get it sideways, i can "feel" how much lock to give it and can correct so much better, i can also feel the steering get looser as the tyres loose grip. While it's possible to acheive any time with any wheel, it's easier with a G25, i'm not saying it will magically make you faster, but FFB lets me get a lot nearer the limit. Watching a video on youtube won't show it because you can feel the wheel get lighter, which a video can't show, but it's not just the wheel shaking when you hit a wall!

And your times aren't bad, but you were beaten by a G25 owner with an LX4 when you were in an LX6! But then Rooble uses no FFB and a DFP and he can kick my ass on any combo *shrugs*. He must be using that skill mod
lol thanks jak...but this is my wheel...i got it for £15 here...but i got it in a shop...i have £119 to spend on a wheel...i was too excited, that was the only wheel they had, and i bought it, they gave a discount and gave it to me for £15, and now i regret it....i should have just waited and bought a decent wheel...if anyones willing to give me a free FF wheel...i wouldnt mind, i live in hertfordshire, england lol

thanks
Quote from canardo :if your anywhere near the midlands you are welcome to have my old driving force wheel for the price of a pint if you collect!

Thanks for teh offer, but i live no where nr there :P

Logitech Driving Force
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG