The online racing simulator
new to a DFP!
(14 posts, started )
new to a DFP!
I just got a DFP and as I know a lot of people have one, where better to ask!

I've looked around here and found a few things. I cant find a definitive type thread that goes through all the setup in LFS to get it working right. I hoped someone might be able to help me that.

What drivers should I use as I got this wheel 2nd hand and didnt come with drivers....

thanks

==========================
========== H E L P ==========
==========================

Is there anything I can do with the wheel clamp? My desk is too thinck for the clamp and I cant get the clamp feet to come off or go wider enough to take it. any thoughts?
#2 - arco
#3 - kaynd
hi.... thanks. I installed the drivers and they are great. However, struggling to set it up right.

Trying to get the best setup ingame with all the options and not getting there. Any thoughts or help?
Quote from StableX :hi.... thanks. I installed the drivers and they are great. However, struggling to set it up right.

Trying to get the best setup ingame with all the options and not getting there. Any thoughts or help?

Here's how I run mine.

Profiler settings
720* rotation
overall effects strength 101%
Spring 0%
Damper 0%
enable centre spring but set to 0%
make sure combined pedals is unchecked

in-game set to 720% rotation
wheel turn compensation set to 1.0
Throttle brake axis set to seperate
ingame FFB adjust to preference
#6 - kaynd
That’s the way I run it too with the only difference I use ~40% overall effects strength from the driver and I keep the force strength from the game at 100%
But for no reason… that’s the way I get used to..
thanks a lot!
I forgot to mention, Holding "Select" "R3" and "Left gear paddle" toggles between 60% and 100% FFB mode, 1 green flash of the left LED id 60% 2 flashes is 100%

Holding "Select" "R3" and "Right gear paddle" Toggles between 270 and 900 degree mode, right LED off is 270, on is 900.
Didn't know that. That's great. Thanks for the help.
quick question...How would i get a DFP to work with the computer??? a detailed answer would me nice
#11 - Jakg
Plug it into a USB Port,
Install the Wingman Drivers,
Configure in LFS.

Race!
thanks again for the info
hey i have just got a DFP andi have no idea on how to set it up..wen i go into the race i press all the buttons on the wheel and dey dont work...i bought the steering wheel used...i already download the software above

thanx
that is strange indeed......

new to a DFP!
(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG