The online racing simulator
[REQ] Horn
(18 posts, started )
Hi can somebody make me a horn that plays the Full song of Keasby nights by Catch 22???
#2 - Slopi
I actually have that horn file, but because you posted twice, I can't help you. Better luck next time
You probably dont have it than
That'd be a "no", sorry
Quote from Rockstarenergydrink :Hi can somebody make me a horn that plays the Full song of Keasby nights by Catch 22???

What, are you going to hold down a button for a full 2-3 minutes, so you can listen to a song that you, and only you, can hear??

Dah??
Yeah
Even if you're able to, others in the game can only hear you horning throughout and will kick/ban you...

What's the point? If you want it in the game, you just cut parts of it. But best of all don't do such things... Nobody in the game wants to lag when you horn it.
Get a liscense and then come talk to me
#9 - Slopi
Quote from Rockstarenergydrink :Get a liscense and then come talk to me

Apparently having a license doesn't automatically mean you have common sense...
Couldn't you just smack it on the stereo?
other people dont hear your custom horns lets say u set the custom horn to number 3,they will only hear their number 3 horn
lol ok the guy who called me a douche that was his only post ..... so he registered just for the..... A**h*** and i'd rather not put on my stereo cuz i play raelly late and dont wanan wake my parents up
Quote from Rockstarenergydrink :lol ok the guy who called me a douche that was his only post ..... so he registered just for the..... A**h*** and i'd rather not put on my stereo cuz i play raelly late and dont wanan wake my parents up

lol you are gonna wake them anyway with your exhaust noise anyway or just keep wmp in background and listen them through your headphones over and over and over and over and over again..
i know this
Since you know this stop posting such threads...

Come on rockstar dude. You think to have S2 license is to bully Demo-ers? Come on man, you just a f*g*g*t who doesn't have any sense at all. Why buy a S2? It's senseless to see such people buying S2 to bully Demo-ers. Might as well give it to your sensible friend? You're definitely not fit to be a S2... I don't want to quarrel anymore just let this be my last words here on this RUBBISH AND LAME thread...:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea
Quote from hiroshima guy :Since you know this stop posting such threads...

Come on rockstar dude. You think to have S2 license is to bully Demo-ers? Come on man, you just a f*g*g*t who doesn't have any sense at all. Why buy a S2? It's senseless to see such people buying S2 to bully Demo-ers. Might as well give it to your sensible friend? You're definitely not fit to be a S2... I don't want to quarrel anymore just let this be my last words here on this RUBBISH AND LAME thread...:bananadea:bananadea:bananadea

I was going to type out something to point some GLARING contradictions, but....nah. Too easy.
Quote from lucky_13 :lol rockstar is just mad becuz he lost his first license and had to suk some cock to get a new one

LMFAO!

Classic Thread, really stupid horn request too

[REQ] Horn
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG