The online racing simulator
Tristan was right
(7 posts, started )
Tristan was right
still doesn't mean a tyre type change is MORE effective than a completly formula series change.
Quote from sidi :I can't be bothered searching but i'll assume you guy's had a discussion about it and it comes as no surprise that Benji was right

Now maybe you should take that quote and stick your own name in there

Don't mind if i do!
Your title should read, "I believe Tristan is right". This is not the same thing as Tristan being right.

Your page doesnt load for me, but I assume it's Alonso whining about tyres and blaming something or other for something else.
Yea, all three of them at the same time adopted to the new tires, look at that coincidence... So Heidfeld had a bad day = Kubica adopted to the new tires, Hamilton chose a wrong setup = Alonso adopted to the new tires..
so anything that gets said in the media must be true?

that being said, i do think that small changes are harder to adapt to than big ones, because of the way pattern recognition works in the human brain. when there is a big change, our brains recognize the difference and we start fresh, but when there is only a small change, our brains continue to see the similarity to how it was before, and continue to think in the old way, even though it's wrong.
#7 - dadge
he usually is right tho. that's what makes his posts (mostly) enjoyable to read

Tristan was right
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG