Poll : How should Divisions be sorted

Closed since :
Option 2
Option 1
Quote from anttt69 :
Quote from nikka :extremely stupid.

very stupid

Woho, I won.

Seriously dude... people here are able to think for themself and have an opinion on something without people writing them trying to tell them whats best. I just don't see the point. At all. Go cure world hunger or something instead of wasting your time on writing lame PM's.
Oh right so just because you have an opinion it gives you the right to go around insulting people?

& yes I was just killing some time, no need to get so upset.:weeping:
Quote from anttt69 :Oh right so just because you have an opinion it gives you the right to go around insulting people?

That didn't make any sense.

Quote from anttt69 : & yes I was just killing some time, no need to get so upset.:weeping:

mehehe, yes, very upset indeed. Can't sleep tonight for sure

But let's stop this now please. Good luck with your campaign and all that. I'll go cure world hunger now.
Quote from nikka :I wasn't sure what option to vote for before I heard about your PM. So now I voted for 2 just beacuse I found that PM extremely stupid.

FYI only

Nice one
Wtf is this? Can't you guys just let the discussion continue without harassing ppl. Take your private argument to the PM where it belongs.

About voting; none of the option is good imo, since there is no team effort in this. Besides help each other out to get a good hotlap.

So ... no need to PM me about voting on any no good suggestion, it just doesn't matter. We take it as it come.
So, is this the result?
Quote from Cawwa :Wtf is this? Can't you guys just let the discussion continue without harassing ppl. Take your private argument to the PM where it belongs.

here, here. But dont forget to post each message on here so we can all read

Quote from Cawwa : About voting; none of the option is good imo, since there is no team effort in this. Besides help each other out to get a good hotlap.

What sort of 'team effort' would you like to see? Im not really sure what other option there is that makes it more of a team effort.
Every team is allowed 2 cars, and you can put any 2 (or 4 for endurance i'd imagine) of your drivers into the car to get you the best result possible.

How you get there is your choice, whether the whole team mucks in and the fastest 2 do the event or you assign 2/3 drivers to practice... at the end of the day its a series putting teams up against one another. It wasnt any more/less of a team series last time round, except now its about 4.5x bigger.

And for the record (and not specificly aimed at you), I hate this stupid term 'hotlapping' as its being used in this series recently.
'Hotlapping' would be offline HLVC hotlapping, thats the specific term which has been used for the last 5 years to describe this.
'Open Server qualifying' (or whatever you'd want to call it) would be a turn up whenever, do some laps and leave when you feel like it.
And then bog-standard qualifying, where you turn up before the race and qualify there and then.

For some reason this tracker based qualifying system has become termed as 'Hotlapping' which is just confusing to give it the same name as an existing phrase for a completely different event in LFS.

Theres been no 'Hotlapping' of the HLVC kind mentioned in this series to my knowledge (although the lazy use of the term only confuses matters).
For bona fide team effort, perhaps you could have one driver steering, another doing the pedals and maybe a third doing the gears (or even a 4th who could press his "Blue Flag noob!!!!!" keybind every so often).

I'm joking BTW
I should hope so too, having someone there doing gear changes is silly, just stick it on auto-gears!

Only problem is, im still not worthy of being the 'Blue Flag noob!!!!!' button presser, i'd always mistime it or press the 'Press Ctrl+R for NOS!!!!!' button
The argumentation is over and now it's voting time, so I wount spill a lot of words with argumentation again.

Just to clearify what I didn't explain proper in my statement that none of the suggestion is good, I ment that suggestion 1 means hotlapping more or less and suggestion two isn't good be course you have to do it before every race and the team mates might very well end up in different divisions.

Besides you guys forgot that in a real team event you need one driver to turn the wheel to the left and another for turn it right as well. There the is the real team effort! ...
Option 1
Option 2 it is then

ill be organising a test day asap to make sure it will all go to plan with when we race in August
#38 - Jakg
Quote from nikka :I wasn't sure what option to vote for before I heard about your PM. So now I voted for 2 just beacuse I found that PM extremely stupid.

FYI only

Nikka, you read my mind and voted for the option i was too busy drinking German booze to pick, thanks!

Quote from Arrow. :Option 2 it is then

ill be organising a test day asap to make sure it will all go to plan with when we race in August

Yay!
I've been trying to get in contact with the man who made the LFS Tracker
WolleT but have had no replies yet.

Would anyone be able to help with this?
If we are unable to get ahold of WolleT's LFS tracker we need a backup plan

i was thinking something similiar to my idea on the division sorting
Open 3 servers few weeks before round 1
Example combos:
FWD: Kyoto National Reverse - XFG
RWD: Blackwood GP - GTR
Open wheeler: South City Town - MRT
There will be 3 x 20mins Qualifying sessions on each server
To determine the divisions take fastest lap from each team and from all 3 servers. Add these lap times together as a total this will decide the divisions
from here it will work same as last season 16 teams 32 drivers (2 cars per team)
Same division all 8 rounds
ill see if i can reach wollet, but i cant promise anything.
Its ok now,
He was just on holidays

We are good to go with option 2

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG