The online racing simulator
4 hour road car race, interest
(14 posts, started )

Poll : Road car 4 hour single event

Yes, interested in a multi class event (all road cars)
Yes, interested in a two class event (XFG/XRG + FXO,XRT,RB4,LX4)
Yes, interested in a single class event (XFG,XRG)
Yes, interested in a single class event (FXO,XRT,RB4,LX4)
No, not interested
Yes, interested in a single class event (RAC,FZ5,LX6)
Anyone interest in a single event 4 hour road car race?

Probably on Fern Bay Gold, just seeing if there would be enough interest to fill a 32 car server
#2 - Vain
I'd love to participate in an endurance-event, especially with driver change. FZ5 and Fern Bay is a great combo for an endurance run, even though the car is horribly inferior to the other cars there . I sometimes do a couple of Fern Bay Black Rev laps in the FZ5 just because it's so much fun .
However I don't think the event will happen. You propably won't be able to gather 64 interested drivers...

Vain
I won't compete because I can't drive the road cars for shit, but what about the UF1? And LX4?

It would be a bit off the wall but maybe 4 classes - UF1, FR, LX4 and TBO?
LX4 is there, in the TBO class, UF1?, not sure anyone could sustain that for 4 hours, but thinking about it, a 4 hour UF1 race would be classis LMAO
Depends on the cars, I'd love a 4 hour RB4 or LX4 race.
Id love to do it in a car like the FXR, but chances are id throw out my shoulder a hour or so in.
Quote from silverlancer04 :Id love to do it in a car like the FXR, but chances are id throw out my shoulder a hour or so in.

Unfortunatly, the FXR isn't a road car
#8 - bozo
Is it possible to see who has voted for ' No, not interested'; I'd like to understand why they are voting in a poll which is of no interest to them

If there is a full grid I think that this would be a rather interesting event. I'd need to resolve a fundamental problem though ... how to get cold beers out of the fridge whilst driving
Simple, move the fridge into the computer room and have it within arms reach, OR, fill a bucket with ice and put enough beers in there to last 4 hours LOL.

As for the "no" votes, maybe I shouldn't have put the option in there in the first place LOL.

All that said, imagine this...................

Full grid of 32 cars, UF1, Fern bay club reversed, 4 hour race, now I could imagine that would be

a) total carnage
b) quite good fun LOL
Hmm, I'm thinking a long track due to the 4 hours. Otherwise you'd lap the small track about 4 times more - repetative!

I can't see me doing this alone, with driver swaps maybe.
Yeah, of course driver stops, as for the course, it could certainly be longer, but the decision on that could come later if the interest is there.
Voted "Yes, interested in a two class event (XFG/XRG + FXO,XRT,RB4,LX4)"

But LX4 isn't comparable to the TBO's, it would smoke them on a track like FE Gold, easy to drive, fast corners and acceleration. I think it can last longer too without refuel or change tyres.
Looks like if it were to happen (interest is fairly low) then it would likely be a multi/two class event.

Thanks for all posts
I'm interested. I don't care what classes are represented but I'd want to drive an XFG.

(14 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG