The online racing simulator
High-Res FOX Interior
(47 posts, started )
Quote from LFSn00b :Chassis 420?

Nice one!

Nothing at all to do with weed n00b, I just kept the same chassis number that was on the original dds file.
This is the first mod EVER, that made me say WOOW. Thanks a lot, altought the redwood wheel doesn't suit very well in a formula car. (I'm not saying it's not a beatiful wheel)
Heh, thanks

Sparco wheels generally come in the regular dark grey brushed aluminium, or black/blue/red anodised brushed aluminium, so I made the FOX wheel pack with the same choice to avoid anyone asking for a different colour later. I was using the red one at that time, but I`m now using the more "single-seater" looking black version.

I also have an FO8 interior & steering wheel pack of the same kind of quality that I should be releasing pretty damn soon, whenever I stop getting sidetracked by track updates, skins, and real life stuff....
OO, can't wait for the FO8 addon
Quote from unseen :Thanks for the feedback. I spent a while on this one so I`m glad you`re all happy with it.

I do intend to create some stripped race interiors for the cars including the XFR, I`m just working on the easier ones first

I`m currently upgrading the FO8, after that I will probably do the MRT, then I`ll be looking at the other cars.

Thanks for th work, man!
Awaiting the FO8 here now.

Tho i think you should wait a little (if the MRT gets done in record time) cause we"ll have a patch with updated GTR class interiors, as you should know.

So, maybe it would be wiser to focus on cars not so lucky as those.
I'm also waiting for "Y" until i start to work on more texture addons, but i don't think it will come so soon... maybe 4, 5 months...
Quote from Boris Lozac :I'm also waiting for "Y" until i start to work on more texture addons

...and it`ll be good to have you back
Quote from unseen :...and it`ll be good to have you back

Thanks , well i'm eager to do something for LFS, but it's just those crazy mappings and the fact that maybe all textures(interiors, steering wheels, gloves, etc) will be updated with the next patch, so i don't want my work to finish in recycle bin..
That's probably a good decision. Why not try skinning?
Wow, this is amazing. Makes the other cars cockpits looks so dull... can't wait for Patch Y

What kind of gloves textures you use (in the preview screenshots)?

The same crappy half started set of OMP F1 gloves I`ve been wearing for about 6 months
Well.. finish em off! They look nice!
axus do you like Nando's?
Quote from Markz :...

Mark, it's been 6 months I moved to S2, it's about time for you too isn't it?
#40 - DeKo
Unseen, i know its annoying for me to do this like, but any news on the FOX wheel and the FO8 pack?

Cheers.
When I saw this thread had a new post yesterday I was hoping it was the FO8 interior... stupid bumps make baby jesus cry lol

I, too, would like to know the status and maybe see a pic or two if you've got time
Quote from DeKo :Unseen, i know its annoying for me to do this like, but any news on the FOX wheel and the FO8 pack?Cheers.

it`s never annoying to me.

That FOX wheel pack I made has been done for ages, it did get wiped out when the lfs database went down recently, but it`s uploaded again - http://www.lfs-database.com/in ... onid=15&p13_fileid=12

...for yourself and MAGGOT, that FO8 Wheel pack and Interior are sitting about in the big line of things to do. I`ll be posting up a BF1 skin that I`ve been having nightmares over for the last 10 days or so, sometime in the next hour or two, then I have some wheel requests to sort out.

The FO8 doesn`t need more than 2 or 3 shadow layers, and some minor details added. I did get around 99% of it done, but the last percent just escaped me due to time available, and doing other things. I just kinda bumped it aside a bit.

Shouldn`t be long now, when I`ve dealt with the wheel requests, I`ll finish The FO8 stuff and get it released.

Here`s some pics for you anyway. If anything looks wrong, just shout out.

Cheers.
Attached images
fo8_l.jpg
fo8_m.jpg
fo8_r.jpg
#43 - DeKo
Cheers for the update, hadnt realised the FOX update was available, its incredible

The screens for the FO8 looks absolutely incredible aswell. Cant wait.
Damn that looks fantastic! Is there any chance at getting an LFS sponsor version (I mean, removing the sparco logo from the Fire Extinguisher sticker and either leaving it out or replacing it with an LFS brand)? Just a personal preference thing. I could always handle it myself for personal use, though.
Quote from MAGGOT :Damn that looks fantastic! Is there any chance at getting an LFS sponsor version (I mean, removing the sparco logo from the Fire Extinguisher sticker and either leaving it out or replacing it with an LFS brand)? Just a personal preference thing. I could always handle it myself for personal use, though.

I don`t see why I couldn`t. I could always release two versions of the wheel pack and interior. One with the Sparco logos, and one with Volante for those that prefer the "proper" LFS brands.
It's always appreciated I've got my own FOX Wheel, though. Same as the default one but with Cromo instead of Volante and a darker grip.
Jebus, that FO8 interior looks AMAZING

High-Res FOX Interior
(47 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG