The online racing simulator
Quote from The Moose :The verdict is.....

...........if i tell you they will cut my balls off and make me eat them

Ooh, nasty! :eye-poppi

Go on, take an Aspirin and spill the beans!

Is that part still hush-hush then?
Quote from dungbeetle :Ooh, nasty! :eye-poppi

Go on, take an Aspirin and spill the beans!

Is that part still hush-hush then?

Not hush hush persay, just waiting for the right moment to tell everyone whats being released until it's all been tested and finalized. Anything you have heard or will hear until release is purely speculation and while some of it may be true other bits might not be 100% accurate purely because the software is still being tested, so the offical answer is, and always has been...

Wait and See
Quote from Viper93 :Not hush hush persay, just waiting for the right moment to tell everyone whats being released until it's all been tested and finalized. Anything you have heard or will hear until release is purely speculation and while some of it may be true other bits might not be 100% accurate purely because the software is still being tested, so the offical answer is, and always has been...

Wait and See

Hmmm ... intriguing

So, maybe you gonna 'please all of the people all of the time', eh?

Lookin' forward to this!
Frustratingly development is a bit slow this week, a combination of returning to work and decorating downstairs means i'm not getting much keyboard time.
Skip the decorating. It's boring.
Quote from al heeley :Skip the decorating. It's boring.

Damn right! I've spent this week wallpapering until 9.00pm every night and missed out on valuable beta testing time.
I never want to see anther bit of wallpaper in my life.
You'd better stay out of the room you've been papering then
Quote from The Moose :Damn right! I've spent this week wallpapering until 9.00pm every night and missed out on valuable beta testing time.

Should've painted then
Quote from Bean0 :Should've painted then

Your so right....but it wasn't for me, it was at a mates house....i kept telling him he should have painted it, but he insisted on stupid patterned wallpaper in a room with very unsquare walls. Absolute nightmare, still he's paying by the hour so it's costing him a fortune

Ohh yeah, this is a CTRA Teasers thread..oops

Err.....CTRA Is looking bloody good folks...your going to love it
and one fine day, when my job stops losing me so much of my time, i´ll
return to the testing area...

atm i´m doing 12h+ days in a row
Alright Becky, you added a fuel consumption estimate calculator.. what's the other thing everyone always asks for? A setup. What about asking people whether they'd like to upload their setup whenever they break a laptime record, and send it to people when they request one?
Quote from The Moose :Damn right! I've spent this week wallpapering until 9.00pm every night and missed out on valuable beta testing time.

at least you get to be on the beta team - quit complaining!!!!
#263 - Dru
Yeah - being part of the Beta testing team has been fantastic a great group of racers and we've had many many great races and battles whilst testing the new system.....

you're gonna love it
Can't stand wallpapering. Can't really hack Painting but nobody wallpapers anymore. One 5litre Dulux Magnolia, a good run up and a plastic sheet over the carpet and it's job done.

But wallpapering . . . .thats just so passe (Add your own accent 'cause I can't find it).
Quote from Funnybear :But wallpapering . . . .thats just so passe (Add your own accent 'cause I can't find it).

passé

"Alt GR" + "e".

Works on UK keyboard, but not on American ones
é . . . Oh yea. Cool. Have to remember that.
what that you have a g25. i dont have a g25, i have a g25 that i can use this second lol
Shhhhh . . . . Becky's listening. She'll accuse us of indecent exposure . .
BECKY I GOT A G25

lol couldnt resist
Becky I got a MOMO
And I've got a RUMBLEPAD! Oh wait
Quote from Bean0 :Should've painted then

Hey Bean0, you could have done him a skin
Quote from qoncept :What about asking people whether they'd like to upload their setup whenever they break a laptime record, and send it to people when they request one?

+1, i hate begging/scrounging
Quote from Funnybear :Shhhhh . . . . Becky's listening. She'll accuse us of indecent exposure . .

Funny part about this is, when she asked "Everyone knows what wheel Jakg and Dustin have, What wheel do I have" and I just blurt out "Microsoft Sidewinder" because she apparently doesn't flaunt it...
I gots a Saitek R440 with a massive 90 degrees rotation. I'd slaughter every single one of you for a G25, but I probably wouldn't shout about it

</off-topic>

I'm counting the very days until the system is complete and I can get back to running unusual track/car combos.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG