The online racing simulator
'lag' problem
(4 posts, started )
'lag' problem
I got this irritating problem when I race online.
On servers that dont have an extremely low ping, I can't see anyone's car on the starting grid. When i go into spectate mode, I can see that is's something related to lag because of the 'lag(xx.x)' thing where the car would be.

This only happens when they start a race after a qualy or after 'race end' when they start again or when I was driving alone on the track and one of the spectators join the race. As I said, it doesn't occur on servers with a very low ping (<30ms).

The strangest thing about this is that I dont time-out! Although it says the other cars are lagging. I can still talk to the other players and they can still see my car.
When I reconnect to the server the problem is gone, but it can happen again when they do anything of what I said before.

Please help me with this. It's very anoying when I want to drive leagues or events.
really no one who can help me? :s
I already close every program that uses the internet when i play LFS, except my firewall ofcourse...
no way, otherwise i coundt see them anyway. I wouldnt even be able to connect to a server not even the master server.

'lag' problem
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG