The online racing simulator
Official Team Venom Motorsports Thread!!!!
(3 posts, started )
Here is the official Team Venom Motorsports thread. Our website is http://z7.invisionfree.com/LFSTeamVenomMS If your a member or want to join, post it here or on website.

Thanks, the addministrator of VNM
1995cobra-R
Hello and welcome to S2!

Can you tell us a little bit about yourself and your new team? Race or drift? LFS experience? General requirements for joining your team? It's good to list those things here if you are inviting people to join.

Anyway...... :wave2:
Thanks!
Our team as of right now only consists of 3 members,
Me,
Shadow,
Rockstar,

We are an S2 and a demo team. We are just baout everything you do on LFS. Drift, drag, Grip, rally, you name it we do it (sometimes). For my LFS experience i started playing in about the beggining of april. I originaly had a team called (NOS) on demo. Until some rude person named ChOcOlAtE had put the tag in front on his/her name. The him/her started saying if you want to be on the team all you had to do was put the tag on and you were on the team. So i just droped the team and started over from scratch. That puts me to where i am now. If you want to join just go to our website. And go to the aplication section and fill out a form and post it here or website (requires a username).

thanks,
1995CobraR

(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG