The online racing simulator
ctra and stcc
(8 posts, started )
ctra and stcc
I see sigs and hear about these servers...and it sounds like fun. I got s2 a couple 2 or 3 months ago I'd say and I haven't seen any of these servers. Where did they go?
Quote from spanks :I see sigs and hear about these servers...and it sounds like fun. I got s2 a couple 2 or 3 months ago I'd say and I haven't seen any of these servers. Where did they go?

Hey mate there a server where you gain a licence copper,bronce etc all the way up to heavan aparantly Anyway there currently "underconstruction" they will be back within the next month or so
#3 - sosna
I was wondering the same thing.Thanx for the info Sully,hope they come back sooner!
There's a CTRA forum on this site. Read in there.
Quote from 11SuLLy11 : they will be back within the next month or so

Thats what they said one month ago....at any rate, i hope they're right this time.
Quote from ans7812 :Thats what they said one month ago....at any rate, i hope they're right this time.

The servers went down exactly one month ago today. Granted, they're not back up yet, but if all goes well they will be within the next two weeks.

Frankly, I'm amazed they've already made as much progress as they have. I would have expected it to take at least 2 months or more to code all that stuff. Cudos to Becky & Co
I guess its hard to understand how much "stuff" they are actually working on/fixing.
Maybe you'll understand when the new system goes live and you see what amazing features it has and how awesome it is

ctra and stcc
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG