The online racing simulator
Lime Rock Park - American Le Mans Series
Just got back today from watching the American Le Mans race at Lime Rock Park. Had a great time and took a bunch of pictures and decided to put them up for you guys to see. I think the race will be broadcasted in the afternoon in the US tomorrow and sometime in the evening in the UK.

Ford GT

Ferrari 275

Jaguar E-type Series 1

Audi R8 Pace Car

Porsche GT3 Pace Car

Formula BMW USA

The Main Attraction

(Me)

(Dad)

(Dad)

Audi crashed, pictures of it coming back into the paddock (suspension gave out IIRC)

Brother took pictures of this spin/wipe while my Dad and I were over by the chicane watching from there.

Car in 3rd went straight into the swamp during the last couple minutes of the race.

BMC Morris Mini-Van

Nice pictures there! Isn't Lime Rock a bit too narrow for big cars like the LMP ones?
Narrow yes, but they were passing like crazy. Good racing! Would celebrate who won, but that would be a spoiler.
Lime Rock is awesome! I remember when it used to be Ferrari vs. Dyson all the time... The old 333sp chassis vs the Riley & Scott Mks... before they put the chicane on the uphill...
Cool pics, brought back some great memories.
Thanks all!

Tweaker, were you there or did you watch it on TV?
I'm suprised (and happy!) that ALMS races at Lime Rock, it's so short, narrow and bumpy. Makes for an exciting race, though. Wish I could go to the event... There's so many races I wanna go to. lol
I was too very surprised when I saw LRP in the calendar first time, not exactly the most typical GT track
I think LRP is a perfect GT track.. just suprising to see the big GTs on it sometimes :P It's an AWESOME venue for the SPEED GT series.
Yeah I meant big GTs of course

Swamp traps: when sand traps or tarmac run-off areas are not enough...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG