The online racing simulator
Freezing issue
(7 posts, started )
Freezing issue
I am not really a computer guy so try do keep the answers not to complicated. So the problem is when I start up live for speed the screen goes black and i can still see my start bar at the bottom of the screen and my mouse gets stuck in the top left corner. Then I got to restart my computer. Its like the game is totally dead. Can sombody please help me?
You could try the following:

Start LFS.
Press the caps-lock key a few times. Does the light on your keyboard go on and off? (this makes sure that the computer is responding and hasn't totally locked up)

If it's not locked up, try pressing Shift-F4. This will toggle between fullscreen and window mode. Does that do anything?
Well frist I dont have a Caps lock light(I race on a laptop)
and still Shift-F4 doesnt do anything, then to get out of the freeze i got to turn off my computer and restart
i have a caps lock light and i race on a laptop....
sorry i just found my caps lock light lol, but that doesnt even light up the whole computer just freezes up????
This is what i would do,

Delete LFS and redownload it. Remember to backup your Settings folder and skins? Redownload it as you do and see if this works, could be a possiblity. Also if this doesnt work maybe your computer is screwed up and your windows or what ever needs reinstalling? There are tips on google how to do that. I recommend a Disk Degfragment, Disk Cleanup, Antivirus, Spywhere is worth a try?

Hope this helps,

Thats what i would do,

Matty
Ok i will try it, thanks

Freezing issue
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG