The online racing simulator
Whats the biggest Crash you have seen?? (race related)
When racing there are always going to be wrecks/crashes its part of racing.
Often i laugh if its a big one but that soon turns to feeling a bit gutted and wishing i was still in the race with the front runners.

Here's one where my mate Sawyer had a rather large crash because of some oversteer.

Anyone got any that can beat it??
Attached files
sawyer slam.mpr - 287.5 KB - 315 views
Don't have a replay, but the biggest wreck I have had was a 20 some-odd car FOX pileup in the South City Classic chicane Was like dominoes!
Quote from Tweaker :Don't have a replay, but the biggest wreck I have had was a 20 some-odd car FOX pileup in the South City Classic chicane Was like dominoes!

Funny, I just happen to have a nice replay of... ehm.. "a race"

One of my first fox races
Attached files
SO1_race_5L_16R_12F.mpr - 1.1 MB - 287 views
Quote from Hyperactive :Funny, I just happen to have a nice replay of... ehm.. "a race"

One of my first fox races

Now I understand why you stayed back at the start Slow and steady wins the race (avoiding wrecks does wonders, too)
on the first day of S2 release. ~15 cars. cant find the replay anymore
Seen 3 cars one in front of another all hit the same chicane on blackwood and all flip over together, that was pretty cool.
An AI driver stopped after finishing the race only a few meters behind the start/goal line. I finished about 20 seconds later and crashed with more than 180 kph with my XRT into the AI's MRT. Now it made a take-off like a plane, flying about 50 meters high and around 200 meters far away. )

(Happened on Blackwood reverse on an wonderful sunny evening.)
Hehe, now I think I got what you are looking for. As a bonus, the crash happens already right after start, makes replaying for you very easy. It's a bunch of GTR on AS3. Enjoy!
Attached files
crash.mpr - 152.4 KB - 268 views
Lol, invariably that combination provides T1 'fun' for anyone in the middle of the pack.. So frequently in fact after the first two I stopped recording them

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG