The online racing simulator
Demo Tracks
(5 posts, started )
Demo Tracks
Hi
I just "discovered" LFS last week and I've been playing the demo all weekend... (best thing since sliced bread!!).
I am going to purchase a licence for it but was wondering can I still join into the demo races/servers after I buy the licence (without having to unlock or something like that) cos I'll be trying to convince some other mates to try it and would like to be albe to race with these guys if they just have the demo version.

The Great Cornholio!

P.S. Another question, when I was racing I found it hard to enough to figure out who was who in the race and I see from some of the screen shots there is names over the cars of some of the shot. Is there a way to turn this on?
Quote from The_Great_Cornholio :Hi
I just "discovered" LFS last week and I've been playing the demo all weekend... (best thing since sliced bread!!).
I am going to purchase a licence for it but was wondering can I still join into the demo races/servers after I buy the licence (without having to unlock or something like that) cos I'll be trying to convince some other mates to try it and would like to be albe to race with these guys if they just have the demo version.

The Great Cornholio!

P.S. Another question, when I was racing I found it hard to enough to figure out who was who in the race and I see from some of the screen shots there is names over the cars of some of the shot. Is there a way to turn this on?

1) yes you can
2) press n once or twice

3) say rest of your life goodbye. you will never see it again :tired:
in the multiplayer screen (the one right before the server list) there are 3 buttons to switch between browsing demo s1 and s2 servers
First up GREAT to see that another Dub has joined the ranks.
Second up you are RIGHT ON - LFS is the best
Third up - convince all those other to join but as stated in the reply's above you can race on the demo or in the "real" world.
Hope to see ya on the track some time soon. If ya have any more questions you should find the forum a great place for information and help.

Slan (for now)

Demo Tracks
(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG