The online racing simulator

Poll : How Should We Qualify?

Closed since :
30 minutes FREE - FOR - ALL Qualifying
Single Lap Qualifying, 1 Chance, 1 Lap each.
you have to catch me first Zeug and i have been nominated as the team linebacker (american football position)
Pull out
Sorry Franky,

Just found out how Awfully slow i am round BLGP in these cars,

Pull me out please mate,

Would be Losing 4-5 Seconds a Lap on Most People
dude, practice. target time for gp is low 25's to mid 24's. or even ask to swap a reserve. that way if you do find some pace, you'll still have a chance to drive
I have been Doing so much Practice trying to get somewhere,

My Fastest Lap is a Low 28 and thats with a Hot Lap Setup on,

Just not getting anywhere,

We'll send you a setup .
a low 28! Thats 20 seconds faster than franky will be doing
You seen franky around here... tis impressive.. and id rather him be doing well than messed up, abusing that g25 with that *** ..
me? abuse the G25.... NEVER.... honest .

Dont worry stoney.. ill be sure to beat you.
Sorry for the late notice but I will not be attending tomorrow's race for lack of PC and wheel and stuff.

one more seat available

sorry...

csu
And so it begins... can we have a list update so we can see who will actually be there and who wont? Thanks.
I'm about to go do some laps to get match fit.
Looking forward to this bad boy, should be a lot of fun.
Yee haa am in there and i can make it to.
Quote from LFSn00b :Damn, i don't really think i'm able to finish in the top 20, not finish at all, all i got is this hotlap setup and bad skills

you will do fine.. Wherever you are there is sure to be some good racing.

Hang in there m8. I assure you it will be fun.
Quote from LFSn00b :Damn, i don't really think i'm able to finish in the top 20, not finish at all, all i got is this hotlap setup and bad skills

What’s wrong with finishing in that position I really don't mind where I finish I'm just up for the crack.

Also if you have a hotlap set then tweak it, all you need to do is add more tyre pressure to stop them heating up so fast (normally need to remove some camber when you add pressure) and that will make it last longer, it's not difficult. It will make it slower but you have to accept that to make it last longer.
Race details have now been sent via Forum PM
PLEASE NOTE: Server is running on patch X10 and you may need to update your version of LFS.
ahh well i tried to join at 19.27 password was wrong
Off Topic: Isn't you in DR Niko?
Quote from Gener_AL (UK) :ahh well i tried to join at 19.27 password was wrong

after 25 past i decided to change the password so nobody could interfear... perhaps try to be slightly earlier next time. Sorry.
Great racing by everyone, especially stoney. I can never pass that guy without swapping places for about 5 laps, it was great fun.

2 scares during the race, the first was when i went to pass niko on his inside into the last turns, then either he picked that exact moment to pit, or he just drove into the side of me. Niko said sorry for that so its ok. The second scare was in the last few laps, somone spun infront of me and almost rolled across the track into my car.

That grid mix up really made my race great fun, good job by all the backmarkers getting out of the way, thank you very much for doing that. I will probably never touch that bloody FXO again
Was a good race, enjoyed it a lot. Think the right people choose the right cars, but there was less XRT's than I though there would be.

Pit stops really mixed things up, I stayed off the kerbs so I didn't have to repair and also didn't start with full race fuel in thinking that it would slow me down too much, but when it came to the pit it took ages to fill up, a lot longer than I thought so I should have started with a full tank it would have been faster.

Couple of back marker problems, slowing down on the apex of turns is not the best place to try and let people through and then going flat out in between made it very difficult to pass.

But over all it was good fun, thanks all.
very good race. only one downer and that was a certain "faster" who put me onto the grass when i was lapping him. then he got himself kicked for doing the same to franky. a well, i had alot of fun. the setup was stop on from lap1 right through to lap 60. it was a shame you didn't start on your quallied position qs. it would of been interesting to see what you could of done.
all round it was a top job by everyone.
So Dadge won?

Or what?

I need information.
I was first loser with xrt, Quicksilver won with fxo. Dadge got 3rd with RB4.
Was very good (and clean) race. I was a bit slow though, just sucked a bit allround. Pedal died a few times on the straight lol, topspeed +/- 200km/u etc. Damn momo's..but other then that..nice race and gratz to QS once again
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG