The online racing simulator
Toll HSV skin
(11 posts, started )
Toll HSV skin
Hey all you V8 Supercar skinning lords, is there a chance someone could make a Toll HSV skin (the orange ones )? It's a great paint scheme and I'd love to see it on an FXR :up:
Attached images
toll hsv kelly.jpg
Quote from Hankstar :Hey all you V8 Supercar skinning lords, is there a chance someone could make a Toll HSV skin (the orange ones )? It's a great paint scheme and I'd love to see it on an FXR :up:

Hasn't that one been done already?
Quote from Syfoon :Just finished two more colours for the iPod FXR's, and added shading to the original.

Uploaded to LFSWorld

Nice skins But why is the mask that's supposed to save space white which costs the most space?
#4 - Gil07
Quote from Sponge :Hasn't that one been done already?

I have a Toll HSV skin in my skins folder, but it's a different scheme to the picture he showed.
#5 - bbman
Quote from K.David :Nice skins But why is the mask that's supposed to save space white which costs the most space?

It's not that some colours take up more space than others, but many different colours... So he would achieve best file sizes when he'd make the mask in whatever colour he used most on the car...
Quote from bbman :It's not that some colours take up more space than others, but many different colours... So he would achieve best file sizes when he'd make the mask in whatever colour he used most on the car...

I didn't know that, thanks
Quote from bbman :It's not that some colours take up more space than others, but many different colours... So he would achieve best file sizes when he'd make the mask in whatever colour he used most on the car...

Dosent black take up less space then other colors?
#8 - bbman
Why would it? It's a 3 byte long colour code like the rest is...
Quote from bbman :Why would it? It's a 3 byte long colour code like the rest is...

Normaly when u take a pic with a camera the darker the colors the smaller the file
Most likely because there aren't as many different color shades than in a daylight picture?

Toll HSV skin
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG