The online racing simulator
Which LFS track would you like to drive in real life
If money was no option and you had the land............

which LFS track would you like to drive in real life.
i've just been bombing around in the LX4 at Fern Bay black and couldn't help thinking what a blast it would be if it were a real track!!
Blackwood Rallycross, FE club or black would be great tracks to race on
Blackwood, has to be.
Aston GP/Touring and South City long
With how car?

Fern Bay will be dangerous, so I choose SO Long rev with a SuperKart (dangerous too, but is the best track )
Fox on Fe tracks would be awesome
Tight tracks, and a pretty fast car with great grip would make it a classic race-track with a lot of action and great battles.
Nearly every track has many too dangerous and simply weird unreal corners that not even Tilke could design that kind of tracks. So I say KY Nat, simply because it could be a real track, no wonder it's basicly a rip off from Lausitz/Suzuka
Oval and Drag Strip.

Ehh...AS North.
Definately As Club
Blackwood, Blackwood Rallycross, South City Classic, South City Sprint 2, Fernbay Rallycross & Aston Cadet

could we not just build the entire aston circuit? :P
#12 - JTbo
Blackwood of course, that feels more like real track than others
Most definitely Blackwood. Others need adjustments to make them like real tracks (IMO)
#14 - DeKo
Quote from Taavi(EST) :Most definitely Blackwood. Others need adjustments to make them like real tracks (IMO)

In other words, make them more boring (safe, apparently).
blackwood. becuase its historic to LFS. I thought it was a real track back when I was in demo.
Quote from DeKo :In other words, make them more boring (safe, apparently).

Not always... of course certain corners (e.g. Mini Eau Rouge) are just not from this world but I'd say make them more narrow and sharper. For example in Aston every corner except T3 in AS North is so perfectly smooth and wider than airfield.
blackwood and kyoto national/long
Blackwood and FXO Turbo Blue with Manual
None. I'd probably be dead (or at least seriously injured) in no time.
South City long reverse, Classic reverse, KY GP long, Fern Bay gold reverse, black, and Aston National because I could drive it at 10/10ths.
Blackwood GP, Aston Historic, Kyoto GP Long, South City Town Course are all good 'uns.
If i would have no limit in money,i'd build all tracks of lfs,and im sure i would pay 4 some company to Make me all cars of lfs thats a nice dream huh?
If I had the money and land, I'd build every track, and then convert a load of cars to LFS ones (Starion, Astra Coupe, Supra, etc), and hire them out to you guys, and get rich

But if that fell though, I could never get bored of FXR at FE4. Feels awesome kerb hopping with that thing.
Westhill, or KY GP Long if the oval chicane is fixed.
Aston Historic with something really powerfull (XRR? )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG