The online racing simulator
#1 - Rokit
I just bought license s2 and i think i need a wheel so im kinda lost wich one you guys reccomend me?

What should i get for my lfs i have money not experience ineed to know the best wheel for lfs and ill get it lol
#2 - Slopi
What do your funds look like? That's really the biggest decider, how much you're willing to spend.

Well, if money is no concern, just get the G25
#3 - Rokit
Up to $500 but if theres a cheap one i want one with pedals including Gas,Brake,Clutch and the wheel one that works really good please .

ok it comes with clutch brake and gas?
#4 - Slopi
Yep. You'll also find all the info you could possibly want by Google searching "Logitech G25".

Best of luck.
Then it's a no brainer. G25 is your best bet.
Check Amazon for cheaper prices. If $300 is too much for you, DFP is the mext one down on my list (and what I use). Target.com had/has a nice sale on it for $79 but it does not have a clutch or an H gate.
Just keep in mind that the DFP, while bigger then the momo, is a small wheel. Much smaller then most real wheels.
#6 - Rokit
ok thanks im getting g25 then
niec choice, i have a G25 and it is one of the best wheels i have ever used.
#8 - Jakg
The G25 is the best bet for you.

Just fyi, theres a guide on wheels in my signature
And with the cash left over you can add to the Get Dajmin a G25 Fund!
Everybody wins, hooray!

Threads merged.
Everyone here knows how the G25 comes with a 6 speed shifter, what will happen if you select 6th gear on a 5 speed car???
#12 - Jakg
in LFS? nothing happens, the gear doesn't engage and you stay in the gear you were in.

in RACE Demo? It crashes :P
Quote from hansonator69 :.... a 6 speed shifter, what will happen if you select 6th gear on a 5 speed car???

The gearbox will explode!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG