The online racing simulator
Does Gradient have an effect?
Recently fallen in love with the BF1.. and enjoy racing it most on Kyoto LONG..

However the hairpin just before the last chicane really bugs me, no matter how easy I take it I seem to lose the backend.. I noticed that the gradient is downhill at that particular point..

So does Gradient have an effect in LFS other than a basic pick up of speed or is it just in my head.. (I like to think its the Gradients fault and not mine)
Thats most helpful General, about as helpful as you was at Gettysburg

Everyone should embrace the Bf1 / KY3 combo, though I got a long way to go before im upto a decent race pace.
Quote from [The.O.C] LaughingGravy :So does Gradient have an effect in LFS other than a basic pick up of speed

Of course it has an effect. Think about what is happening to the car when you enter that corner the way you do, and try to figure out the problem.

Or post a replay and let somebody tell you what the problem is. The biggest problem I find in the BF1 in low-speed corners is locking up the rears by selecting a low gear just before turning in, but I don't really drive it much.
why do you think the kyoto oval is banked 31 degrees or however much it is? if the oval was flat, theres no way you could take the turns at such high speeds (200 mph+)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG