The online racing simulator
Logitech MOMO Racing PSU polarity and plug specs?
The power supply for my Logitech MOMO Racing wheel is irretrievably lost.

After some searching I found this post:
http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=241605#post241605
which tells me what voltage it outputs and how much power it has to be able to provide.

If someone could be so kind as to tell me the polarity and the dimensions of the plug (a part number or standards spec would be awesome) so I can build a replacement, I would be very thankful.
#2 - Cargo
If I get a chance, I'll look tonight and let you know. /np
#3 - Cargo
MODEL: ADP-18LB B
OUTPUT: 24V 0.75A
- Outside
+ Inside

P/N: 190211-0010

Let me know if you need more.
Quote from Cargo :MODEL: ADP-18LB B
OUTPUT: 24V 0.75A
- Outside
+ Inside

P/N: 190211-0010

Let me know if you need more.

Thanks for the polarity!

When I referred to part number, it was to the plug - the thing that goes into the wheel to feed it power - not to the power supply unit itself that I referred. I'm sorry, I should have been clearer.

I was referring to a part number for a parts catalog for a large electronics parts manufacturer, for instance, so I could look the plug up in their catalog and get the dimensions and tolerances from there (as I live in Norway, if this plug happens to use some sort of inch-based system I am not optimistic regarding getting an exact match locally) so I can get hold of something that matches as closely as possible. As you can see in this wikipedia article: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coaxial_DC_Power_Connectors there are more than 40 different combinations of dimensions when it comes to coaxial power connectors like the one used by the Logitech MOMO Racing. I don't have the equipment neccessary to measure these myself, I'm afraid. I could probably get a connector at a local electronics shop or mooch one off the university, if I only knew the dimensions in question.
I measured mine very roughly, and its about 5.5 mm outer diameter, about 2 mm inner diameter, and about 12 mm in length. There is no part number printed on the plug anywhere, but there a long string of code on the wire which I won't type cause I don't would help you anyway.
#6 - Cargo
No. I just didn't get a micrometer out and measure the thing. I knew what you were talking about.

But everyone's a braniac around this place some times. No biggy

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG