The online racing simulator
An apolagy to the whole community
(11 posts, closed, started )
Hi guys, recently, ive been really retarded. Im so sorry, for all the stupid threads ive made, i know some of you, even probably all of you, are probably hating me, but now, im saying im very sorry, i feel really bad, i feel like im just a waste of space.

I think it was just my time of the month again, i will try and make sure i never do anything bad or negative. Im not trying to MAKE you forgive me, but im saying sorry, and you can think what you want to about me.

So im a down from the BOTTOM of my heart very sorry for what i have done

Thanks
Harjun
Probably best to shut up, rather than repeatedly drawing attention to yourself, and what you've done or not done.

Even though the intent is an apology, you're just rubbing peoples' noses in 'harjun' again.

See you in a week or two when you've calmed down.
Your apology will be accepted when you demonstrate your sorry by not acting like a twat on the track.

I couldn't give a toss about what you say or do on the forums. Act maturely on the track and no-one will even notice you
#4 - Slopi
Quote :Your apology will be accepted when you demonstrate your sorry by not acting like a twat on the track.

I couldn't give a toss about what you say or do on the forums. Act maturely on the track and no-one will even notice you

Amen to that!
ok...THANKS
what did u do? :grouphug:
Quote from harjun :
So im a down from the BOTTOM of my heart very sorry for what i have

this made me giggle
#8 - steve
you should probably smoke some good herb, everything will be fine then
#9 - mr_x
Never really heard of ya. Since you've made me curious I just laughed my ass off reading your previous posts!
I think the point has been made, no need to discuss things further.

harjun - I think you're greatly over-reacting, a couple of threads is nothing compared to the tens of thousands we have on the forum. At least you're not a spam-whore like Jakq
This thread is closed

(11 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG