The online racing simulator
export to the 3D rendering tools
I think it would be awesome to have a tool that could export the whole replay to a 3D rendering tool like 3DStudioMax or any other. I can imagine those movies in hi resolution with beautyfull realistic shadows and lights.
Quote from madmak :I think it would be awesome to have a tool that could export the whole replay to a 3D rendering tool like 3DStudioMax or any other. I can imagine those movies in hi resolution with beautyfull realistic shadows and lights.

You need a High-end PC for that and it is too expensive to do even, i think. So download some max scenes of LFS and try to make your own video or stuff. Happy testing.
that would take years! no, hundreds of years!
#4 - Ian.H
Quote from madmak :I think it would be awesome to have a tool that could export the whole replay to a 3D rendering tool like 3DStudioMax or any other. I can imagine those movies in hi resolution with beautyfull realistic shadows and lights.

It'd be quicker to wait for S3 (I think)

Regards,

Ian
I think my son will start to play "S3 alpha A" and in that time I'll be too old :P
And rendering just for youtube in 320x240 res maybe would take only much less?

24fps * 90s (one lap) * 60s (rendering time of one frame) = 129600 s = 36 h per one lap.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG