The online racing simulator
Maximum fuel allowed.
(30 posts, started )

Poll : On a mandatory pit stop race, what do you do?

Closed since :
Run full race distance fuel to cheat LFS so you can do 1 second pit stops?
Or race fuel having to pit to refuel for your mandatory stop?
The problem is really that the pit crew in LFS only work on one thing at once. Refueling takes rather longish too. Compared to RL LFS pit stops take very long. In RL they can change the tyres and refuel in around 5s, where as in LFS that would last over 20s. So it's more benefical to have a full tank and not waste time fueling than being a bit faster and then refueling. Same goes for tyres too, it's benefical to make tyres last for the whole race even if it means you will drive a bit slower overall. This really makes having a pit stop with actual work done something you want to avoid.
I don't care about pit stops as long as damage repairing is mandatory. It's by far the first thing I'd like to be changed.

But I don't have anything against this suggestion, I don't see why it couldn't be added as an option.
And for the poll, of course I like to be competitive in a competition
Quote from sinbad :We already have that
It's "Add X%" that we (well I) want.

Erm, yes, of course, that's what I wanted, as well -- I wonder who edited my post to make me look like a fool .

really lame
If you have full fuel or enough fuel to last the race, your average race times are going to be slower than people who have less fuel so it evens out on long races

Maximum fuel allowed.
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG