Wth?!
(25 posts, started )
#1 - Jakg
Wth?!
WTH is this?!

lol, nice one

and yes, give me a sign, give me date, give it to me baby aha aha
nice
You guys really, really have too much time on your hands.
Quote from Christofire :You guys really, really have too much time on your hands.

And yet the servers are still offline. .... ITS A JOKE I KNOW YOU ARE PUSHING IT!
Heh - critical path, my friend. Some things can't be done before others are finished.

That means that now and then people can have a bit of a play, as they can't do anything while they're waiting for other stuff to finish.
#7 - SamH
When we've got to the point where we know for sure how long it will be before we can release CTRA(X), we'll definitely let you know ahead of time. We'll probably be able to give a few days notice
#8 - CSU1
WTH! is it?

My fav car aaaaaaaH
#9 - Jakg
Poor CSU.

What shape are the cars parked in?
#10 - CSU1
#11 - Jakg
...yes, an "X".

CTRA X - Are you waiting for a sign?
#12 - CSU1
Quote from Jakg :...yes, an "X".

CTRA X - Are you waiting for a sign?

sorry mate I havent been following what you guys have been at.....nothing on the CTRA home page about it ....I just didn't know WTH you where banging on about....lack of info...you know...
#13 - Jakg
Patch X breaks every InSim application, so it needs to be re-written - CTRA is one of the things afflicted, so were currently down coming back "bigger and better" with CTRA X (The "X" because it's going to work with Patch X).

The "tag line" were using for some CTRA promo pics is "CTRA X - Are You Waiting For A Sign?"

Heres another one...
Blargh, the perspective is all wrong
#15 - CSU1
Quote from AndroidXP :Blargh, the perspective is all wrong

How the perspective in this one .....sorry jakg lad..im bored
Attached images
Jakg.jpg
this is probably the most entertaining non-flame war thread I've ever read.
#17 - SamH
Quote from CSU1 :How the perspective in this one .....sorry jakg lad..im bored

LMAO!!!!! hehehe!!!
Quote from SamH :When we've got to the point where we know for sure how long it will be before we can release CTRA(X), we'll definitely let you know ahead of time. We'll probably be able to give a few days notice

you love the hype dont you ?
#19 - SamH
I've been to Avebury a couple of times. It's difficult to see the pattern of the ancient stones from ground level...
Attached images
googleearth-avebury.jpg
#20 - SamH
Quote from Shotglass :you love the hype dont you ?

Yeah! LOL! I can't deny I'm enjoying the hype. As Becky said.. we want to get you all excited, and build everyone up... and STILL blow you all away with kewlness when we go live! Things are going really well in development!
Quote from SamH :Yeah! LOL! I can't deny I'm enjoying the hype. As Becky said.. we want to get you all excited, and build everyone up... and STILL blow you all away with kewlness when we go live! Things are going really well in development!

the fact the servers are back will blow many away! Can't wait Sam! you and your team have really taken it further already. Keep up the good work!
i am not sure but what about

X stands for a CROSS

so maybe there is a rally-kind of thing, or auto-cross (autoX)?

when you see the picuters with the sign-X thing it is most of the time on DIRT
#23 - SamH
Oooh!

#24 - Jakg
Quote from Fischfix :i am not sure but what about

X stands for a CROSS

so maybe there is a rally-kind of thing, or auto-cross (autoX)?

when you see the picuters with the sign-X thing it is most of the time on DIRT

Step away from the Tip-Ex Fischfix...
Quote from CSU1 :How the perspective in this one .....sorry jakg lad..im bored

ROFL

Wth?!
(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG