The online racing simulator
G25 wheel and setups and stuff
Hi well i kinda new and i dont know how my g25 should be set up 4 raceing in LFS and when i drive i cant keep on track 4 very long i dont get all this setup stuff and on blackwood i can get 1.42 ^^ and i see thats really S**t can any 1 give me help and how i can improve =) amf ,aby how i set my g25 to work gd ty

Austin
:)you can't expect to drive perfect and beat everyone in a simulation game with a simulation wheel. if you want fun, play need for speed or FlatOut Wink LFS is also fun, but not from the first moment. it takes a while until you can drive a lap so you won't crash the car if it was real. and after a time you'll see, itÄs more fun than the NFS (wich was fun at the beginning)
#3 - Thill
heya Smile First thing I suggest you do (if you havent done that already) is to tune your wheel rotation (from lock to lock) to every car you drive . What I mean is , before you drive a car check its wheel rotation in the garage (it was under steering in the car setup screen I belive) and be sure to ajust it in windows profiler to the rotation that is shown in the car setup , usually its going to be 720 ,or 420 .

-Drive arround a bit with paddles as gears instead of the h-block for some time to get the feel of the g25 in lfs

-Dont over do it with the force feedback strenght also Smile

-If you want any specific help with something feel free to pm me with questions , I have a g25 also and I think I figured it out quiet good already Smile
#4 - DeKo
Quote from Thill :heya Smile First thing I suggest you do (if you havent done that already) is to tune your wheel rotation (from lock to lock) to every car you drive . What I mean is , before you drive a car check its wheel rotation in the garage (it was under steering in the car setup screen I belive) and be sure to ajust it in windows profiler to the rotation that is shown in the car setup , usually its going to be 720 ,or 420 .

-Drive arround a bit with paddles as gears instead of the h-block for some time to get the feel of the g25 in lfs

-Dont over do it with the force feedback strenght also Smile

-If you want any specific help with something feel free to pm me with questions , I have a g25 also and I think I figured it out quiet good already Smile

you can easily set up your G25 so its completely linear with every car in the game, all its lacking is an FF block, but thats just annoying anyway.

To the OP, have you used LFS with a wheel before? If this is your first time on a wheel () you should use pedals for a while, just to get the feel of how a wheel and pedal setup works, however, if youve used a wheel before, i would just batter in with the H-shifter.

also, use these settings:

http://en.lfsmanual.net/wiki/W ... tting_Up_A_Logitech_Wheel

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG