The online racing simulator
Cosmetic bug in the Tyres screen
(5 posts, started )
#1 - FL!P
Depending on the car, the tyres temperature texts mask the wear indication.

As the image #1 shows, there's no problem when the tires are small (UF1, here). But with big tyres, like the FO8's (#2 & 3), the text overlaps the graphics. It's not a huge problem when the tyres are "fresh" (#2), but as the wear increases and the temperature drops, it becomes more and more difficult to see how much of the tyre is left (#3), particularly when driving.

I would suggest to move the text and the load indicator up a bit, so the text wouldn't overlap the graphics.

Sorry if this has been already reported, but a search didn't bring it up.
That's very odd mate. The text is always above the tyres for me, whatever car I drive .

I find it difficult to discern wear when the tyres are getting thin and cold as the thickness part is dark and the same colour as the inside of the tyre. On the other hand, perhaps it is not super realistic to know exactly how worn your tyres are via a graphic display.
#3 - FL!P
Really? Strange, I guess it's resolution dependent, then. I'm in 1680 x 1050 (32 bit).
I have this also with F08 and GTR cars maybe more, makes it very hard to see the tyre temps (colours) and wear, I am using 32bitx1920X1200 native res,

I have just tested, and it seems it occurs in all "non square" widescreen modes I think this should be easly reproduced by anyone with a widescreen monitor.

SD.
1680X1050 here, and It's like that, but not if I go to a square resolution.

(5 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG