The online racing simulator
Pit Lane Limmiter?
(8 posts, started )
Pit Lane Limmiter?
hey everyone this is my fist topic and i was thinking for any new update of lfs i think they should put a button which could toggle a pit lane limmiter, cuz somtimes keeping the speed limit is fustrating when u have to release and then accelerate in the pits.

Your thoughts??

thegame1299
LFS already has a pitlane speed limiter, but only in the open-wheelers and the GTRs (i.e. the actual race cars), which are available in S2. To have a limiter in the demo cars wouldn't be realistic as they're meant to represent road cars
ok well i guess that makes sense lol but maybe for the xrt? cuz demo servers do have actual races too.
Quote from thegame1299 :hey everyone this is my fist topic and i was thinking for any new update of lfs i think they should put a button which could toggle a pit lane limmiter, cuz somtimes keeping the speed limit is fustrating when u have to release and then accelerate in the pits.

Your thoughts??

thegame1299

Just hold the clutch when you approach 75 km/h and you won't have problems with Pit Speeding
Quote from thegame1299 :ok well i guess that makes sense lol but maybe for the xrt? cuz demo servers do have actual races too.

C'mon, you know what I meant by "race" car

Don't hold your breath for a limiter for any demo car - those cars don't have limiters in the full version, so you should just get used to controlling your throttle the old-fashioned way
lol well thx for the thoughts and btw i was thinking about buying an s2 license
Sweet :up: You'll need good throttle control, because there are a couple of other road cars that make the XRT seem a bit tame by comparison, and they don't have limiters either
Or you could set first gear so it hits the rev limiter just below the pitlane speed limit. This could affect your ability to make good starts however, which is more important.

Pit Lane Limmiter?
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG